37 Designer jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (37)
- North West England (7)
- London (6)
- Eastern England (5)
- South East England (5)
- East Midlands (4)
- Scotland (3)
- South West England (2)
- Wales (2)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (2)
- West Midlands (1)
- 03 July 2020
- University of Southampton - Southampton, Hampshire
- £31,866 to £31,866 per year
Civil, Maritime & Environmental Engineering Location: Boldrewood Campus Salary: £31,866 per annum Full Time Fixed Term (30 months) Closing Date: Sunday 02 August 2020 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: 1274920DA Research fellow in hydrodynamics of ...
- 29 June 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 8DW
- Up to £23,229 per annum
We are offering an exciting opportunity to join our Information Learning Technology team within Heart of Worcestershire College based in our Worcester Campus. The purpose of the role is: • To Work as a crucial member of our team and supporting our award-...
- 29 June 2020
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Salford, M6 8HD
- £75,914 - £87,754 pro rata
Salford Royal is a ground breaking Teaching Trust. The Trust has twice been rated Outstanding by the CQC and is one of the first integrated providers of hospital, community and primary care services, providing local services to the City of Salford and ...
- 22 June 2020
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS2 8ED
- £49,036 pa
A Vacancy at University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust (formerly University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust). Post CCT Clinical Fellow in Cardiac Anaesthesia & Critical Care We seek to appoint a senior fellow in Adult Cardiac ...
- 30 June 2020
- NHS England - Midlands, NG7 2TU
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
Are you passionate about leadership and developing people to be the best they can be? Do you want to be part of a regional team that is committed to improving patient care and staff experience through the development of exceptional leaders? The Midlands ...
- 23 June 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 0JH
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
12 month Fixed Term Band 7 Genetic Counsellor Post - Manchester Centre for Genomic Medicine We have an opportunity for a Genetic Counsellor to join our team in a 12 month, full time post to cover maternity leave for a Band 7 Genetic Counsellor. Ideally we hope...
- 24 June 2020
- University of Oxford - Centre for Tropical Medicine and Global Health, Peter Medawar Building, South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3SY
- £32,817 to £36,914 per year
Applications are invited for a Mathematical Modeller to join the he Mathematical and Economic Modelling (MAEMOD) group within the Mahidol-Oxford Research Unit (MORU) at the Centre for Tropical Medicine and Global Health. We are looking for an experienced and ...
- 01 July 2020
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospital NHS Trust - Essex, SS16 5NL
- £31,841-£50,068 per annum
A Vacancy at Basildon & Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Academic Cardiology Research Fellow based in the Essex Cardiothoracic Centre (ECTC) but working closely with the Research & ...
- 02 July 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S10 2TG
- £31,866.00 to £41,322.00 per year
Business Analyst - Sheffield Your new company Your new employer will be a prestigious University located in the heart of Sheffield, you will be working on a change implementation programme which aims to provide efficient, sustainable, sector-leading services ...
- 03 July 2020
- Protocol Education - Southwark, London, SE5 0NA
- £65 to £80 per day
An independent specialist school for girls located in the heart of Camberwell in Southwark. Are currently looking for a Behaviour Support Mentor Specialising in Social, Emotional and Attachment difficulties along with challenging behaviour and additional ...