8 Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 20 October 2020
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust - Chelsea and Sutton, SW3 6JJ
- £82,096- £110,683 per annum (pro rata)
The Royal Marsden is recognised worldwide for the quality of its cancer services. The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust’s strategic aim is to achieve excellence in cancer treatment and diagnosis, through partnership and collaboration. The Royal Marsden with ...
DBS695/20 Specialist Sensory Teaching Assistant - North Tyneside Sensory Service at Beacon Hill Scho
- 19 October 2020
- North East Jobs - North Tyneside, NE27 0BY
- £10,000.00 per year
- £16,859.81 - £17,930.12 pa pro rata
A skilled, thoughtful and enthusiastic qualified teaching assistant is required to join our highly successful, well established, hard working and experienced peripatetic team supporting children with hearing and / or vision impairment in schools and settings ...
- 19 October 2020
- North East Jobs - Durham, DH1 5UL
- £20,001.00 to £30,000.00 per year
- £23,541 - £27,041 p.a., Grade 7
Resources People and Talent Management Assistant Workforce Development Officer (Systems/Digital Learning) 2 POSTS Temporary for one year Job Location: County Hall, Durham Salary: £23,541 - £27,041 p.a., Grade 7 VACANCY NO: RES/20/323 An exciting opportunity ...
- 09 October 2020
- University of Strathclyde - Glasgow, Scotland
- £32,817 to £32,817 per year, pro rata
Strathclyde Institute of Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences (SIPBS) is a leading centre for research and education focused on the discovery, development and delivery of new medicines, better medicines and better use of medicines. SIPBS is ranked in the top fifty...
- 30 September 2020
- Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Worthing, BN11 2DH
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum pro rata
Western Sussex Hospitals is a leading acute hospital trust, with rewarding career opportunities for caring, committed and innovative people who wish to be valued for the work they do and empowered to continually improve the services we provide. Here are five ...
- 25 September 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum (pro rata)
Due to Maternity leave we have an opportunity for someone to join our developing pulmonary function department as a band 6. This can be either as a secondment or on a fixed term contract. We are looking for someone who is competent in providing full lung ...
- 23 September 2020
- University of Southampton - Southampton, Hampshire
- £25,941 to £27,511 per year, pro rata
Ecology and Evolution Location: Highfield Campus Salary: £25,941 to £27,511 Pro rata per annum (18 hours a week) Part Time Fixed Term for 8 months Closing Date: Thursday 22 October 2020 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: 1284520BJ We seek a Technician ...
- 21 September 2020
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Blackpool, FY3 8NR
- Medical Director
A Vacancy at Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. The Associate Medical Director, Wellbeing and Development is a key post in the continuous development and support of medical staff across the Trust. The post holder will work closely with the ...