33 Social care swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 11 May 2022
- Aberdeenshire Council - Aberdeen, AB16 5GB
- £40,838.00 to £42,653.00 per year
Job Description The post holder is expected to contribute to strategic outcome design, development and review with particular emphasis on redesign of services for people with health & social care needs. Ensuring services are delivered to meet the National ...
- 05 May 2022
- East Renfrewshire Council - Giffnock, G76 7HN
- £35,092.00 to £39,162.00 per year
Advert This is an exciting opportunity for you to contribute to the development and implementation of East Renfrewshire Health & Social Care Partnership’s Recovery & Renewal Programme, with a particular focus on our Case Recording Replacement Project. East ...
- 09 May 2022
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - 544 Eccles New Road,, M5 5AP
- £22,549 - £24,882 pro rata
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Research & Innovation Department working for The Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust, across all Care Organisations. Our research activity has expanded considerably over recent years, currently supporting ...
- 10 May 2022
- Renfrewshire Council - Various Locations In Renfrewshire, PA1 1UJ
- £28,579.00 to £31,207.00 per year
Advert Based in various locations. We are looking to recruit an Activity Manager for Day Care and Care Homes, working across HSCP Care Homes and Extra Care for a 2-year fixed term basis. The post has responsibility for the management of the service and full ...
- 06 May 2022
- South Lanarkshire Council - Clydesdale, ML11 9RZ
- £29,253.00 to £30,147.00 per year
Job Description South Lanarkshire Council is an ambitious, high performing organisation with a clear vision and programme of action which is designed to improve the lives and prospects of everyone in South Lanarkshire. The aim of Social Work Resources is to ...
- 13 May 2022
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Glasgow East, G40 3AP
- £31,175.95 to £38,015.79 per year
Job Description Exciting opportunities have arisen within our TARA Service which provides a Scotland wide crisis accommodation and holistic support service to vulnerable women who have been trafficked for commercial sexual exploitation. We are recruiting for 2...
- 13 May 2022
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Various Areas in Glasgow
- £24,636.95 to £28,495.52 per year
Job Description Glasgow City Council is recruiting highly motivated Child Development Officers for placement on the Council's temporary Supply Register and deployment across the sector to support operational service delivery. Child Development Officers have ...
- 11 May 2022
- East Ayrshire Council - Kilmarnock, KA3 1NQ
- £31,122.00 to £34,525.00 per year
Job Description To coordinate, manage, develop and promote a range of Care at Home Services for Mental Health & Learning Disabilities within East Ayrshire Council. In order to assist with the promotion, delivery and integration of the key objectives in ...
- 04 May 2022
- Real Life Options - West Lothian, EH55 8TP
- £28,000.00 per year
Registered Manager – An Carina Salary £28,000 per annum We are looking for a highly driven individual with a wealth of knowledge and skills to manage our An Carina Day Service. You will have great interpersonal skills to lead all staff, implementing standards ...
- 25 April 2022
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Crumpsall, M8 5RB
- £40,057 - £45,839 pro rata
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic business analyst to work on a variety of projects including clinical and non-clinical transformation and change. The focus will be to engage with stakeholders to engage, elicit, define, validate, and document ...