71 Design jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (71)
- London (20)
- South East England (16)
- Eastern England (9)
- East Midlands (6)
- Scotland (5)
- Wales (4)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (4)
- South West England (3)
- North East England (2)
- North West England (1)
- 20 October 2020
- University College London - London
- £35,965 to £43,470 per year
The position is part of the EPSRC-funded EENOM (Electrochemical Analyser Microchip with Monolithic integration of Nanoelectrode Array and Instrumentation) project.The project aims to create a core biomolecule analyser system based on semiconductor technology ...
- 07 October 2020
- University Of Surrey - Guildford, Surrey
- £31,302 to £39,609 per year
The Institute for Communication Systems (ICS) home of the 5G Innovation Centre (5GIC) has an exciting opportunity for a postdoctoral researcher to join the team and work on the new Key Enabling Technologies for Future Network Architecture and Future Network ...
- 14 October 2020
- Experis - Cardiff, Cardiff, CF14 7YT
- £17 to £22 per hour
Role: Scientist Location: Cardiff Duration: 12 months - temp to perm opportunity Rate: Negotiable Our client are developing our capabilities in Assay Tool technologies for several areas of the business with a focus in Customised Genomics workflow products (...
- 15 October 2020
- University of Dundee - City Campus, DD1 4HN
- Grade 7 (£32,817 - £40,322)
The School of Life Sciences at the University of Dundee is a world-class academic institution with a reputation for the excellence of its research, its high quality teaching & student experience, and the strong impact of its activities outside academia. With ...
- 24 September 2020
- King's College London - London, UK
- £38,304 per year
- Including London Weighting Allowance
Dementia is the greatest health challenge of our century. Researchers at the UK Dementia Research Institute at King’s College London are using innovative approaches to explore the biological mechanisms involved in neurodegenerative diseases. Their goal is to ...
- 09 October 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Home based, London, EC2V 6DB
- £45.00 to £60.00 per hour
Real World Evidence (RWE) / Outcomes SAS Programmer for global pharmaceutical company. Home based contract Your new company Is a prestigious global pharmaceutical company with a history of innovation, looking to grow their Real World Evidence and Outcomes team...
- 14 October 2020
- North Bristol NHS - Bristol, BS10 5NB
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum.
This exciting new opportunity has been created to support the delivery of our Trust Wide objectives and the strategic vision of North Bristol NHS Trust. You will enable the refreshed Trust 5 year strategy focusing on our Transformation Plan The post is a ...
- 19 October 2020
- Loughborough University - Loughborough, Leicestershire
- £30,942 to £40,322 per year
- Subject to annual pay award
School of Aeronautical, Automotive, Chemical and Materials Engineering Fixed-Term for 24 Months The Rolls-Royce University Technology Centre in Combustion System Aerothermal Processes (UTC) and the National Centre for Combustion and Aerothermal Technology are ...
- 16 October 2020
- University of Oxford - Oxford, Oxfordshire
- £29,176.00 to £34,804.00 per year
Reporting to the Chemical Probes Group Leader, the main responsibility of this post is to perform and develop cellular assays and model systems to study the function of disease-relevant genes and determine the cellular effects of small molecule probes using a ...
- 24 September 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - London / home based, London, W6 0AB
- £375.00 to £475.00 per day
Experienced epidemiologist global pharmaceutical company London. Strategy, RWE, data, SAS, R, database studies Your new company Is a leading global pharmaceutical company in London looking to bring in an experienced epidemiologist to their observational ...