25 Designer jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (25)
- London (6)
- Eastern England (4)
- North East England (4)
- South East England (3)
- East Midlands (2)
- North West England (1)
- South West England (1)
- Wales (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- 27 May 2020
- Yorkshire Building Society - Leeds, Yorkshire, LS1 8EQ
- £40,000 to £85,000 per year
- Competitive Salary + Bonus & Benefits
As our next Senior Manager Savings Propositions, you’ll lead the development and delivery of new and innovative products to meet evolving customer needs and creating a successful and sustainable future for our savings business. You will lead, grow and nurture ...
- 29 May 2020
- Proxymity Limited - Central London, London
Within the Proxymity team, the Head of Sales and Relationships (HoSR) will have responsibility for defining and implement the strategic sales plan of Proxymity, manage the key relationships and be responsible for the growth of the sales department within the ...
- 27 May 2020
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Urmston, M41 9LT
- £20 per hour
THIS ROLE IS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED NURSES ONLY About the Role The Deputy Manager will report to the Registered Manager and is responsible for delivering high standards of care in accordance with MMCG policies and procedures and all external regulatory ...
- 01 June 2020
- Priory Group - TN5 7HU
- £34,375 to £35,375 per year
Join us today at Priory Hospital Ticehurst and receive our £5000 welcome to Priory bonus Are you? A driven and dynamic Nurse? An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break? Wanting to make a difference to someone’s life? Ready ...
- 22 May 2020
- Home Group Limited - Newcastle upon Tyne (Gosforth Park Way), NE12 8ET
- £43,000 to £49,450 per year
- OTE £49,450 (basic £43k plus 15% sales OTE) plus car allowance of £4609 pa
Sales Partner Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hpw) Home based with regular national travel OTE £49,450 (basic £43k plus 15% sales OTE) plus car allowance of £4609 pa When it’s more than just sales targets. That’s when it hits home. It’s critical we continue to ...