5 Designer swyddi yn North East EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 25 February 2020
- Heron Foods - Roseworth, TS19 9BX
- £21,648 pa
Role overview Store Manager Designate, location, salary, plus benefits, 45 hours per week. Heron Foods is a food retail business providing its customers with high quality, low priced products. Since joining forces with B&M we have continued with our ambitious ...
- 17 February 2020
- Cordant People - Durham, County Durham, DH1 1AU
- £17,000 to £22,000 per year
- Pension, Uncapped Commission, Phone/Tablet
We are looking for a full-time Salesperson to join my clients busy office and drive both office- based and some field sales, by attending exhibitions throughout the UK. The role will involve building and developing strong customer relationships with trusted ...
- 17 February 2020
- Wolviston Group - Darlington, County Durham
- Competitive salary and company car , bonus scheme etc
We are recruiting a Sales Manager on a permanent basis working with a leading global supplier within the offshore, onshore oil and gas, nuclear, renewable energy, rail and Industrial industries. Head office is based in County Durham however the opportunity is ...
- 26 February 2020
- CPM United Kingdom Limited - Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, SR2 9TT
- £8.35 per hour
- + accrued holiday pay
Looking for flexible part time work? CPM are seeking an in-store demonstrator to work with top brands. £8.35 per hour plus holiday pay. If you are able to work weekdays and weekends as required and are great at interacting with people, then don't delay, apply ...
- 14 February 2020
- JVP Jobs - Newcastle, Tyne & Wear
- Competitive salary + commission scheme & attractive benefits
Regional Account Manager (Fire Protection / Safety Industry) Home-based, travelling to sites predominantly across the North of England and Scotland. Applications welcome from candidates residing in but not limited to, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle, County ...