5 Property Jobs in West Midlands
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (5)
- Full time (5)
- 02 October 2023
- Cannock Chase Council - Cannock, Staffordshire
- £32,909 to £36,298 per year
- Grade H: £32,909 - £36,298 per annum (pay award pending)
Electrical Supervisor Grade H: £32,909 - £36,298 per annum (pay award pending) Post No: SB043 Permanent – 37 hours per week Benefits to you: • Essential Car User Allowance • Flexitime Scheme • Local Government Pension Scheme • Discounted Leisure Centre ...
- 29 September 2023
- Coventry City Council - One Friargate, Cv1 2GN
- £46,549 to £52,239 per year
We value diverse perspectives and experiences and are striving to create a workplace culture that is inclusive, is accepting of all and is free from discrimination and bias. If you are interested in leading from the front and making a difference then this role...
- 26 September 2023
- Platform Housing Group - West Midlands, UK, B37 7YD
- £25,902 to £28,780 per year
Are you result driven with the ability to deliver great customer service? We are currently recruiting for a Lettings Officer to join our very busy Lettings team. Our aim is to provide our customers with a positive journey at a stressful time. We want our ...
- 25 September 2023
- Platform Housing Group - Worcester, Worcestershire, WR5 1DU
- £26,679 to £29,643 per hour
We are currently looking for a Buyer to to join our expanding Procurement team and contribute to the ongoing development of the function. This is a fantastic time to join us on our transformation journey and help us build a better future in affordable homes, ...
- 21 September 2023
- Serco Limited - West Midlands, B91 3QJ
- £25000-26000 per annum
. Solihull – hybrid working availableFull time, PermanentCirca £25,000 per annum, dependent on experience The Serco Talent Acquisition team are responsible for hiring people who deliver essential public services in Defence, Transport, Justice, Immigration, ...