12 Social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (12)
- South East England (3)
- East Midlands (2)
- London (2)
- North East England (1)
- North West England (1)
- South West England (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 15 October 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Gillingham, ME7 5NY
- £82,096 - £110,683 per annum
A Vacancy at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. Consultant Psychiatrist – Medway and Swale CRHT, Medway Hospital, Gillingham £82,096- £110,683 per annum, plus 0.5PA for on-call and 3% (of a 10 PA salary) Category A availability supplement. ...
- 07 October 2020
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 3HH
- £82,096 - £110,683 per annum pro rata
A Vacancy at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. Consultant Psychiatrist – Canterbury CMHT £82,096 - £110,683 per annum, plus 0.5PA for on-call and 3% (of a 10 PA salary) Category A availability supplement. This is pro rata for part time ...
- 16 October 2020
- Triumph Consultants Ltd - Northampton, NN1 1ED
- £400.00 per day
- per day Ltd
What's involved with this role: Interim Commissioning & Market Development Manager - Older People The client has stated a pay rate of £400.00 LTD per day. However, since this role is deemed to be within IR35, Ltd rates cannot apply but it is indicative of the ...
- 28 September 2020
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Blackpool, FY3 8NR
A Vacancy at Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. The Single Point of Discharge service at Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust are delighted to offer exciting and new opportunities following a successful 10 month pilot and invite ...
- 05 October 2020
- Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust - Gainsborough, DN21 2TS
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum, pro rata
A Vacancy at Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust. The Gainsborough Integrated Community Team are seeking a Registered Nurse Associate to join them in delivering high quality, proactive and personalised patient centred care. This role requires a ...
- 25 September 2020
- IC Training Centre Limited - Ilford,
- £35,000 per year
IC Training Centre is an Ilford based education and training provider offering highquality work-based training and apprenticeships to help students get on in their chosen career. IC Training Centre provides a range of courses and qualifications including ...
- 22 October 2020
- Morgan Hunt UK Ltd - City of London, London, EC2Y 5AS
- £37,900 to £40,100 per year
This is a great opportunity for an individual that is personable, collaborative, able to share knowledge & work and someone who is reliable. You will bring ideas and creativity to the team and hit the ground running. The purpose of the role is to further the ...
- 19 October 2020
- North East Jobs - Durham, DH1 5UL
- £30,001.00 to £40,000.00 per year
- £33,782 - £37,890
Children and Young People's Service - Children's Social Care Vacancy Reference Number: CYPS/20/334 Post: Communications and Marketing Officer Salary: Grade 11, £33,782 - £37,890 per annum Status: Permanent Make a difference for children and families. Are you ...
- 21 October 2020
- Look Ahead Care, Support and Housing Ltd - Westminster, London, SW1P 3HQ
- £110,000 per year
Recruiting for an Executive Director of Business Development to join our Head Office in Westminster GBP 110,000 per annum plus 25 days Annual Leave, Pension schemes, Staff discounts, healthcare and more. This role is working for 35 hours per week. Job Overview...
- 23 October 2020
- Serco Limited - London, RG27 9UY
- £50000-55000 per annum
- . Associate SME (Cleaning) Serco Health Home Based – Role will require travel to sites across the UK Full Time – 37.5 hours £50,000-£55,000 per annum Great Corporate Benefits inc. Company Car & Private Healthcare Serco delivers vital healthcare support ...