5 Social care jobs in Eastern EnglandShow filters
- 04 June 2020
- AoC Jobs - CO2 9QF
- £15557.03 - £16945.95 Per Year £19,187 - £20,900 Pro-rata
19-054R - Work Placement Coordinator - Health and Social Care Hours: 30 hours per week , 52 weeks per year Salary: £19,187 - £20,900 Pro-rata Actual Salary: £15,557.03 - £16,945.95 Duration: Fixed Term - 13 Month contract commencing September 2020 Location: ...
- 12 May 2020
- Basildon and Thurrock University Hospital NHS Trut - Basildon, Orsett, Brentwood, SS16 5NL
- £18,005 pa pro rata
A Vacancy at Basildon & Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Outpatients is an expanding and thriving department hosting a range of speciality clinics. This is an opportunity to become part of a friendly team offering good patient care and ...
- 01 June 2020
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Peterborough, PE3 6DB
- £18,005 - £19,337 pa pro rata
We are currently looking to recruit enthusiastic and motivated Healthcare Assistants to join the Intermediate Care Unit based at the City Care Centre, Thorpe Road, Peterborough, PE3 6DB. You will need to have drive and a real commitment to help us strive to ...
- 03 June 2020
- Central Bedfordshire Council - Dunstable, Bedfordshire
- £19,554 to £21,166 per year, pro rata
Team: Independent Living Job Family: CBG6 Providing Salary: £19,554 to £21,166 per annum Hours: Full time, 37 hours per week Base Location: Watling House, Dunstable Contract Type: Permanent Closing Date: 21st June 2020 Interview Date: TBC More about the role: ...
- 15 May 2020
- People Plus Group LTD - CAM, CB6
- £18,720 per year
PA/TA wanted to join our dream team Personal assistant / Teaching assistant 30 hours contract per week, opportunity to work overtime. Permanent contract. Rota based on 3 weeks including midweek and weekend shifts. Shifts are typically 8.00am-2.30pm and 2.00pm-...