4 Social care swyddi yn Nottinghamshire
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- Llawn amser (4)
- 05 January 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG3 6AA
- £9.51 per hour
We are looking for enthusiastic, reliable and adaptable Health Care Assistants to join the Trust ‘bank’ working in our mental health units. This includes providing support to service users in Millbrook Mental Health Unit (NG17), Highbury Hospital (NG6), ...
- 17 January 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Woodbeck, DN22 0PD
- £18,546 - £19,918 per annum (pro rata for part-time) + £4012 High Secure Allowance
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, reliable and adaptable Health Care Assistants to join well established Nursing Teams around the site of Rampton Hospital. Rampton Hospital is one of three high secure hospitals in the country providing a range of highly ...
- 14 January 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG14 7DA
- £20,330 - £21,777 per annum (pro rata for part time)
This post is based at HMP Lowdham Grange. The trust provides healthcare services in a number of prisons across the East Midlands. There will be opportunities for cross site working and peer support. Working within HMP Lowdham Grange provides an exciting ...
- 19 January 2022
- Nottingham Community Housing Association - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £26,767 - £31,582 per annum
The Quality and Improvement Officers have an extremely busy and active role in delivering the internal quality audit programme for our Homes and Wellbeing department, part of Nottingham Community Housing Association. The internal quality programme checks the ...