9 Senior designer jobs in UKShow filters
- Full time (9)
- 09 September 2019
- Government Recruitment Service - Blackpool, Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Sheffield
- £33,283 - £60,298
As a Senior Interaction Designer, you will share your specialist knowledge and experience with the team to deliver DWP services, products and tools which fulfil user needs. You will manage other people's work, support senior level discussions and assist with ...
- 13 September 2019
- Ministry of Justice - Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- £43,958 to £63,831 per year
Are you an experienced content designer, looking to further develop and hone your skills in a specialist digital department? If so, the Ministry of Justice Digital and Technology (MOJ D&T) is looking for a senior content designer to develop simple, clear ...
- 30 August 2019
- Alaraby Television Network - Park Royal, North West London
- £55,000 to £70,000 per year
Job Introduction A Graphics and Branding Manager is expected to have 8- 10 years of experience within the television or motion graphics industry. In addition, the role requires excellent design skills and broad experience in all stages of the creative design ...
- 27 August 2019
- Reed Talent Solutions - Watford, WD19 5RJ
- £65,000 to £70,000 per year
- £65,000-£70,000 DOE
General Manager Location : Watford Working hours: Mon – Fri (Occasional Weekends) 40 hours per week Salary: £65 – 70k per annum DOE Introduction Baycroft create luxury care homes and senior villages, designed to cater to the varying and individual needs of all...
- 11 September 2019
- Reed Talent Solutions - Flitwick, MK45 1BE
- £25,500 per year
Administrator - Flitwick Location: Flitwick Salary: 25,500 per annum Working hours: 40 hours per week, mainly Monday to Friday but there will be a need for flexibility to support events or meetings as agreed in advance. Do you want to join a reputable ...
- 04 September 2019
- Pertemps - London, London, SW1W 0EX
- £75,000 to £85,000 per year
Are you a RIBA qualified Architectural Project Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity in one of the largest property developers in London? Our client, who are one of the largest property developers in Hong Kong and China and have two out of three ...
- 03 September 2019
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Manchester, Greater Manchester, m1 4bt
- £18,000.00 to £22,000.00 per year
Junior Ladies Knitwear Designer - Manchester Fashion Supplier Your new company I am working exclusively with a trend led and successful Manchester based fashion supplier. They are currently working with a number of UK Accounts including both the High Street ...
- 02 September 2019
- Ministry of Justice - London, UK
- £26,411 to £30,324 per year
The Judicial College has an exciting opportunity for a Band D (EO) to join its Planning and Operations Team (POpS) based in the London office at the Royal Courts of Justice. The Judicial College is part of the wider Judicial Office, which is a unique branch of...
- 06 September 2019
- Government Recruitment Service - CR0 1EA
- £64,736 to £74,446 per year
About the role: A Principal Technical Architect leads at the highest level, has the highest technical understanding of the broadest range of technologies used across the estate and is responsible for defining the strategy and making sure it is agreed and ...