5 Health social care swyddi yn Greater ManchesterDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- Llawn amser (5)
- 21 January 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M41 5SZ
- £44,606 - £50,819 p.a
We are Trafford Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation bringing together NHS community health services and adult social care services in Trafford. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Trafford by ...
- 10 January 2020
- North West Boroughs Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Greater Manchester, M40 5BP
- £37,570 - £43,772 per annum
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in mental health crisis care and vulnerability support? Are you willing and able to work outside of traditional health and social care settings? Are you keen and enthusiastic about doing things differently? Can you...
- 02 January 2020
- Wrightington, Wigan & Leigh NHS Foundation Trust - Wigan Borough, WN7 4JY
- £18,813 to £20,795 per annum, pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and enthusiastic Administrator's working within the Health Visiting Service. The successful applicant will be working in Locality 4 at Leigh Sports Village soon to be based at Leigh Town Hall and will also be ...
- 16 January 2020
- Pennine Care NHS FT - Ashton under Lyne, OL6 6QQ
- £30,401 - £37,267
Interviews to be held 12th February 2020 Role Summary: An opportunity has arisen within the North Community Mental Health Team for a Registered Mental Health nurse to join us in providing integrated health and social care to people of working age who have ...
- 22 January 2020
- Health Education England - Manchester, M1 3BN
- In line with TPD's sessional payment
The role of Training Programme Director is to work with and support the Head of School in leading the delivery of a wide range of functions, aligned to the Health Education England mandate. The Training Programme Director is professionally and managerially ...