8 Social care jobs in North West EnglandShow filters
- 21 June 2022
- Local Solutions - L32 8SA
- £16,160.00 per year
POSITION: CARE COORDINATOR, OUT OF HOURS LOCATION: KIRKBY HOURS: 25 HOURS PER WEEK (MONDAY TO SUNDAY, 4 DAYS ON AND 4 DAYS OFF, 3:15PM-10:30PM SALARY: £16,160 per annum As a Care Coordinator (out of hours), you will provide customer support to service users ...
- 30 June 2022
- I Learn2earn - Manchester, Greater Manchester
Why not grow your skill set with award-winning courses, diplomas & degrees I-Learn 2 Earn. From; HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE CONSTRUCTIONAL MANAGEMENT WITH FOUNDATION BUSINESS MANAGEMENT IT COMPUTING MATHS / ENGLISH COURSES FINANCE & ACCOUNTING CRIMINOLOGY & ...
- 21 June 2022
- Reed Talent Solutions - Chester, CH1 3DN
We are seeking passionate Self Employed Health & Wellbeing Coaches to join our growing team We can offer you the perfect opportunity Reed Wellbeing is an innovative and upcoming organisation rapidly advancing to become the market leaders in the delivery of ...
- 27 June 2022
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Salford, M6 8HD
- £22,549 - £24,882 pro rata
Be responsible for the co-ordination and organisation for the Acute Oncology Service (AOS) under the direction of the Macmillan Acute Oncology Nurses (MAON) and the Consultant Oncologists collectively known as the Acute Oncology Team (AOT) across a 7-day ...
- 24 June 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M8 8AU
- £18,870 - £19,918 Per annum, pro rata
An opportunity has arisen within the Administration and Clerical Team supporting Community Services in North Manchester as a Team Assistant, to work across three services. We are looking for motivated individuals who have good interpersonal skills and have a ...
- 29 June 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Warrington, WA3 6FW
- £20,330 - £21,777 per annum pro rata
NWTS the North West and North Wales Paediatric Transport Service are looking for a friendly and professional Administrator to join the team. The successful candidate will provide telephone and full administrative support to facilitate the work of the NWTS ...
- 20 June 2022
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust - Prescot, L34 1PJ
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen in 6 month secondment opportunity for a Band 6 therapist in Intermediate Care. We are seeking a highly skilled, enthusiastic and self-motivated Therapist to join our team. This role offers a range of experience from working ...
- 24 June 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 0JE
- £65,664 - £75,874 per annum (pro rata)
A Vacancy at Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced clinician to lead psychological services in an outstanding multidisciplinary CAMHS team in Central Manchester. Manchester is a diverse city at the...