5 Other/General Jobs in South West England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 15 January 2021
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS2 8EG
- £45,753 - £51,668 Pro rata
A Vacancy at University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust. An exciting opportunity for the permanent appointment of a Project Manager in the South West Neonatal Operational Delivery Network Team In the South West we are embarking on an ...
- 07 January 2021
- Plymouth Marjon University - Plymouth, South West England
- £9,801.85 per year
Estates Cleaner 20.5 Hours per week 0.58 FTE 3.25 hours a day Monday - Thursday 3.50 hours on a Friday 4 hours 06:00 - 10:00 on a Saturday Grade 2, £9,801.85 (pro rata of £16,735) Marjon is a small University, with a strong sense of community, centred on ...
- 06 January 2021
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS2 8HW
- £18,005 - £19,337 pa pro rata
A Vacancy at University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust. Are you looking for a new opportunity to work with patients? Do you have availability on Saturday and Sunday mornings? Would you like to help patients with their food choices? If you ...
- 06 January 2021
- City College Plymouth - Plymouth, South West England
- £8,454 to £8,729 per year, pro rata
Learning Resource Support Technician 20 hrs per week, 40 wks. Per year | Permanent | £8,454-£8,729 P/A (pro rata of £17,341-£17,906) We are recruiting for a Support Technician to provide general training for FE students, HE students and CPD for staff, in basic...
- 05 January 2021
- Co-op Group - South Brent, Devon, TQ12 5RH
- £9.18 per hour
- Amazing benefits!
Home based covering Torquay, Newton Abbot, Kingsteignton, Ipplepen, Buckland, South Devon You'll need to live in or close to this community to apply We're looking for a member pioneer to join us at Co-op, working 4 hours a week (16 across the month). In this ...