210 Health social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (210)
- Eastern England (37)
- London (34)
- North West England (29)
- South East England (21)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (17)
- West Midlands (15)
- North East England (14)
- Wales (13)
- South West England (8)
- East Midlands (7)
- 27 July 2021
- Weston College - Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset
- £23,840.00 to £31,482.00 per year
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-profile team that works in partnership with local NHS Trusts and Primary Care to deliver outstanding teaching and training at higher education level. The college has an ambitious growth agenda working with NHS and...
- 23 July 2021
- ITEC Skills & Employment - Cardiff
- £28,000 to £30,000 per year
Itec Skills and Employment was established over 30 years ago to meet emerging skills gaps; today we have grown to become one of Wales's largest and highest performing training provider. Working pan Wales, we support over 1000 employers and 5,000 learners every...
- 14 July 2021
- Newcastle College - Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 1HS
- £20,999 to £22,769 per year
The Vacancy We are looking for a motivated individual to work with both the team and local employers to provide high quality placement opportunities for our learners. Strong communication and organisational skills are required. About Carlisle College Carlisle ...
- 27 July 2021
- Scottish Government - DD1 1QE, G4 0QW
- £49,420 to £61,617 per year
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Service Manager to join our team. Reporting to the Head of Health & Social Care Operations, the Service Manager will fulfil a leadership and managerial role for all Senior Practitioners and Practitioners, ...
- 14 July 2021
- University of Plymouth - Plymouth, South West England
- £34,804 to £40,322 per year
We are seeking to appoint a Postdoctoral Research Fellow with knowledge and experience relevant to interprofessional education or interprofessional working. This is a full-time position working 37 hours per week on a fixed-term basis. The appointment will run ...
- 21 July 2021
- Newcastle College - Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE4 7SA
- £21,919 to £23,798 per year
The Vacancy The college is seeking to employ a motivated individual with current vocational experience in Health/social care. This role involves working with the teaching team to ensure a real working environment for students who are working towards their ...
- 15 July 2021
- Clackmannanshire Council - Alloa, FK10 1EB
- £38,781.00 to £49,218.00 per year
Job Description To apply for this post - please click on the link below: https://www.myjobscotland.gov.uk/councils/stirling-council/jobs/service… Requirements Should you have difficulty in accessing the documents and wish to request a paper application pack ...
- 02 July 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M14 7HR
- £31,365 - £37,890 £30,401 - £37,267 per annum
Background The Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Careers Hub (the Hub) is an inspiring organisation aimed at improving the information and support available to people across the Greater Manchester region that may be aspiring to work or looking for ...
- 09 July 2021
- University of Bradford - Bradford, West Yorkshire
- £35,845 to £40,322 per year, pro rata
Are you an ambitious researcher looking for your next challenge? Do you have a background in applied health research? An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Research Fellow to work on an exciting and important initiative to support workforce planning ...
- 22 July 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation-an exciting, new public sector Organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We are driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...