22 Health social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (22)
- Eastern England (5)
- London (5)
- Wales (4)
- North West England (2)
- South East England (2)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (2)
- Scotland (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- 14 June 2021
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Port Talbot, SA12 7BX
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join our team to lead and support the delivery of our Whole System Transformation projects. Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified people to work in the dedicated ...
- 28 May 2021
- University of Central Lancashire - Preston, Lancashire
- £36,914 to £42,792 per year
Research Fellow University of Central Lancashire – IMPlementation and Capacity building Team (IMPaCT), Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Group, Lancashire Applied health Research Collaboration Hub (LARCH) REQ005601 School/Service: Lancashire Applied health ...
- 20 May 2021
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - SE186HQ
- £14.84 to £14.84 per hour
Job Title: Planning Officer Main Purpose of The Job Providing project support to effectively implement, monitor, collate and report critical information and data to Department of Health & Social Care as well as the Health Protection Board chaired by the ...
- 09 June 2021
- ENS Group - Lewisham, London, SE13 6BG
- £31,500 per year
- pro rata
ENS Recruitment is working with a well-established charity with over 40 years' experience in supporting vulnerable adults with learning difficulties and autism. They are currently going through business transition, merging with another provider within the same...
- 04 June 2021
- NHS England - Birmingham, B16 9RG
- £91,004 - £104,927 per annum
An exciting new opportunity for an Chief Allied Health Professional has arisen within the Midlands Medical Directorate. As a Chief Allied Health Professional, the post holder will lead and work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service ...
- 26 May 2021
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Eckington, Derbyshire, S21 4FT
We are currently seeking to recruit a number of high calibre individuals to support our clients in and around Chesterfield, Sheffield and Rotherham. Why should you join the QS Care team? • Good rates of pay with enhancements for weekends, nights and bank ...
- 03 June 2021
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board - Newport, NP19 0BH
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
A Vacancy at Aneurin Bevan University Health Board. THIS POST IS FIXED TERM FOR 10 MONTHS DUE TO MEET THE NEEDS OF THE SERVICE. Contract End Date: 31 March 2022 Community Involvement Officer – Integrated Wellbeing Networks The Gwent Transformation programme ...
- 15 June 2021
- Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Cambridge, CB2 0QQ
- £38,890 - £44,503 p.a. pro rata
The post will be based in the Oesophagogastric Unit within the Department of General Surgery at Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. You will manage the E-Vac project. E-Vac is a novel medical device which is designed to treat leaks from the ...
- 10 June 2021
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Fulbourn, Cambridgeshire, CB21 5EF
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum pro rata
Part-time hours will be considered We’re seeking someone exceptional to join our dynamic comms team. You will be experienced in, and passionate about providing the best creative solutions to support the Trust’s journey to becoming outstanding. You will lead ...
- 11 June 2021
- TNS Care Ltd - Basildon, Essex
- £11,735 to £35,200 per year
- Salary dependent upon experience.
Placement Support Worker Thurrock/Basildon/Essex Hours - evenings, weekends and waking nights. 12hr/24hr shifts. Flexible hours. Can you make a difference to a young person's life? TNS Care offers a truly caring environment to support young people (aged 16 ...