985 Designer jobs in UK
- UK (985)
- North West England (129)
- South West England (127)
- London (125)
- South East England (123)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (100)
- West Midlands (73)
- East Midlands (55)
- Scotland (52)
- Eastern England (51)
- Wales (51)
- 11 May 2021
- Youth Sport Trust - Loughborough, Leicestershire
Circa £25,000 per annum Loughborough, Leicestershire This is an incredible opportunity for a graphic design professional to use their design experience to help change the lives of young people. The Youth Sport Trust supports schools, teachers, parents and ...
- 11 May 2021
- Scottish Government - Glasgow, Scotland
- £31,266 to £35,813 per year
- This post attracts a £4,000 DDAT pay supplement after a 9 months DDaT competency qualifying period. Pay supplements are temporary payments designed to address recruitment and retention issues caused by market pressures and are subject to regular review.
We are currently seeking applications for a Service Designer within the Digital Transformation based in 5 Atlantic Quay, Glasgow. This is a permanent and pensionable appointment and new entrants will normally start on the minimum of the pay range. Candidates ...
- 11 May 2021
- University of Southampton - Southampton, Hampshire
- £30,942 to £38,017 per year
Learning Designer Service Delivery Location: Highfield Campus Salary: £30,942 to £38,017 1x Full Time Fixed Term (12 months), 1x Full Time Fixed Term (18 months) Closing Date: Friday 21 May 2021 Interview Date: Thursday 10 June 2021 Reference: 1371221JF ...
- 30 April 2021
- Greater London Authority - London, UK
- £34,636 per year
We’re looking for an experienced Content Designer to join our skilled and creative digital team. You’ll be working to communicate the work of The Mayor of London and the London Assembly, writing and editing content on our website, london.gov.uk, and other ...
- 06 May 2021
- Randstad CPE - Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 1RH
- £60,000 to £75,000 per year
- Car, Pension
Are you looking to get on to europes largest infrastructure project? then look no further, My Client one of the leading JV's on HS2 main works is currently looking to recruit Senior Design Project managers based in the Banbury area This is a unique opportunity...
- 29 April 2021
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - Cambridgeshire, CB2 3AX
- £600.00 per day
Our Major public sector client is currently recruiting for a Service Design Manager on a 5 month initial contract paying £600 P/D Inside IR35. Role: Service Design Manager Contract Length: 30.09.21 Location: Remote working IR35: In scope Pay Rate to Candidate...
- 07 May 2021
- Maidstone Borough Council - Maidstone, Kent
- £29,804 to £32,331 per year, pro rata
- Council Benefits: career average pension scheme, professional fee payment, flexible working (including opportunities for home working and job share), employee benefits package and generous leave entitlement.
Are you interested in designing government digital services that make a difference? This is an exciting opportunity to join the Transformation and Digital Services Team at Maidstone Borough Council. We make things better by building modern, accessible, and ...
- 13 May 2021
- Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council - Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent
- £30,451 to £33,782 per year
Job Summary We have an exciting opportunity within the Transformation and Digital Team that will play a key role in designing services for the residents, businesses, and visitors of Blaenau Gwent. The role is responsible for leading and supporting a series of ...
- 17 May 2021
- Castle View School - Ss8 7HX, Canvey Island
- £13,540 to £14,087 per month
Design Technology Technician 32.5 hours per week 8.00am – 3.00pm Monday to Friday, part-time would be considered Scale 2-3, Point 3-5 Term time only Actual Annual Salary £13,540 - £14,087 We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Technician to support the ...
- 07 May 2021
- Onward Homes - Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £62,850 to £67,600 per year
Onward Homes is one of the largest registered providers of social housing in the North West, with 35,000 properties across the region. We believe that everyone deserves a place to call their own, which is why we’re committed to building 400 new homes each year...