159 Designer swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (159)
- South East England (32)
- London (25)
- East Midlands (17)
- North West England (14)
- South West England (14)
- West Midlands (11)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (11)
- Scotland (10)
- North East England (7)
- Eastern England (4)
Math o gytundeb
- 30 April 2021
- The University of Nottingham - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £30,942 to £40,322 per year
The Specialist Engineering Support Technician role is a key position within the School of Physics and Astronomy at the University of Nottingham, and represents an exciting opportunity to help support our experimental research activities. The purpose of the ...
- 06 May 2021
- Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council - Temporarily home based - to be reviewed in line with future working model
- £26,511 to £30,451 per year
Job Summary - An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced and confident communications professional to be involved in the delivery of a wide range of communications activity. The main responsibility is the proactive management of internal ...
- 07 May 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M23 9LT
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum (pro rata)
The post holder will form part of the multi-disciplinary WTWA Operational Estates Team within the Estates & Facilities structure. Reporting to the WTWA Estates Manager and assisting the Head of Operational Estates through managing the delivery of Minor Works, ...
- 07 May 2021
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 01 Freeman Hospital, NE7 7DN
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
A Vacancy at The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. We are looking for an experienced, innovative, developer of people who will work both independently and across collaborative partnerships in order to continue to expand the delivery of the ...
- 06 May 2021
- Keele University - ST5 5BG
- £42,793 per year, pro rata
- Grade 8, Starting salary £42,793
Keele University is renowned for its exciting approach to higher education, innovative research, beautiful campus, strong community spirit and excellent student experience. With a turnover in excess of £170 million, over 10,000 students and a total staff of ...
- 13 May 2021
- North East Jobs - Durham, DH1 5UL
- £30,001.00 to £40,000.00 per year
- £33,782 to £37,890 p.a. Grade 11
The Construction Consultancy Services (CCS) team provide client-side construction consultancy services across a range of professional disciplines to deliver capital build projects and programmes of all sizes, value and complexity on behalf of Durham County ...
- 04 May 2021
- University of Southampton - Southampton, Hampshire
- £25,217 to £30,046 per year
Clinical Data Coordinator Southampton Clinical Trials Unit Location: Southampton General Hospital Salary: £25,217 to £30,046 Full Time Fixed Term (1 year) Closing Date: Tuesday 25 May 2021 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: 1368621CM The Southampton ...
- 07 May 2021
- University of Portsmouth - PO1 2UP
- £27,511 to £30,046 per year
Faculty of Technology School of Mechanical & Design Engineering Research Associate Employment type: Fixed-term (to end no later than 30 June 2022) Employment basis: Full-time Salary: £27,511 - £30,046 per annum Post number: ZZ006797 Closing date: 23 May 2021 ...
- 11 May 2021
- NHS England - Oxford, OX4 2LH
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
This is an exciting time to join Thames Valley Cancer Alliance (TVCA) as it leads the delivery of NHS Long Term Plan ambitions for cancer across our local system. Through collaboration with partners, TVCA aims to improve outcomes for patients, and performance ...
- 23 April 2021
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS2 8HW
- £24,907 - £30,615 pa pro rata
A Vacancy at University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust. University Hospital Bristol and Weston are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual with a flexible approach to be part of our General Theatres, Bristol Royal Infirmary. Are ...