6 Other/General Jobs in WarwickShow filters
- West Midlands
- Warwick (6)
- Guys Cliffe (1)
- Heathcote (1)
- Upper Tysoe (1)
- Woodloes Park (1)
- 15 January 2022
- Perfect Placement UK Ltd - Warwick, Midlands, CV34 4AG
- £15,000 per year
Part time Warranty Administrator Part time Warranty Administrator required for our Automotive Client based in Warwick. Our Client is a Commercial Dealership and they are currently seeking a Part time Warranty Administrator to join their team. For your hard ...
- 13 January 2022
- TribePost Ltd - CV34 5QJ, CV34 5QJ
IF YOU HAVE A LOVE OF PHOTOGRAPHY AND WORKING WITH CHILDREN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU. We are looking for anenthusiastic and energetic people person, preferably with school photography experience (but not essential as full training is provided), in a term time ...
- 10 January 2022
- Tysoe Children's Group - Tysoe, Warwickshire, CV35 0SR
- £24,000 to £25,000 per year
We have a fantastic opportunity at our Tysoe Children’s Group nursery for an experienced full-time Deputy Manager, offering a competitive basic salary and additional wider benefits, including opportunities for future career progression. The role of the Deputy ...
- 07 January 2022
- YOLO Recruitment - Warwick, Warwickshire
- £30,000 to £40,000 per year
- 30k + OTE + Benefits
NEW MOTOR TRADE JOB Workshop Controller – Warwickshire Salary: Up to 30k OTE Benefits YOLO Recruitment is currently looking for a Workshop Controller/Workshop Manager to join their Client in Warwickshire. You will need to have previous Workshop Controller/...
- 06 January 2022
- Telent - Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 5AH
- £40,000 to £50,000 per year
Job Title: System Administrator Location: GB Warwick/Haywood Road - GBWKB Type of Job: Permanent Ref No.: V11188 Telent Technology Services Limited is a leading technology company and specialist in the design, build, operation, and maintenance of the UK's ...
- 06 January 2022
- Nuffield Health Warwick - Nuffield Warwick Gallagher Business Park, Macbeth Approach, Heathcote, Warwick CV34 6AD
- £19,864 to £20,500 per year, pro rata
The Role Keeping our Fitness & Wellbeing Clubs clean is a big priority for us. You will help us to create a safe and pleasant environment for customers. As a Cleaner you will; Clean and preparing a range of areas. Take pride in your work. Get the best from ...