17 Health social care swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (17)
- London (5)
- North West England (5)
- South East England (3)
- North East England (1)
- South West England (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 29 January 2021
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Hillingdon, UB8 3NN
- £50,575 - £56,490 pa inc
Hillingdon is the second largest geographical borough in London, with a registered population of approx. 304,000 people. Hillingdon is the 11th least deprived borough in London, however there are significant variations with life expectancy across the borough. ...
- 11 February 2021
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Dartford, DA2 7WG
- £50,575 - £56,490 p.a. inc.
PROJECT MANAGER Band 8a Fixed term for 2 years ESTATES & FACILITIES DIRECTORATE Oxleas is a successful and well respected Foundation Trust offering a wide range of health and social care services in south east London, specialising in mental health, community ...
- 12 February 2021
- Keele University - ST5 5BG
- £33,797 per year, pro rata
- Grade 7 Starting salary £33,797 - £41,526 per annum
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES SCHOOL OF LAW (6 months fixed term) Learning and Development Fellow This post represents an exciting opportunity for an individual to join Keele University’s School of Law on a fixed term basis (covering a short-term ...
- 09 February 2021
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
The National Urgent and Emergency Care (UEC) Transformation Delivery Team is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to fill the role of National Project Coordinator for the Reducing In-Hospital Length of Stay programme. This is an exciting ...
- 23 February 2021
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Kingsbury,, NW9 0PS
- £43,712 - £78,486 pa inc
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and forward thinking individual to lead on the development and establishing the Older Adult (OA) Home Treatment team in Brent. The newly funded service requires a dynamic, organised and creative leader to develop ...
- 25 February 2021
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Hackney, London, E9 6SR
- £52,643 - £58,558 p.a. incl pro rata
A Vacancy at Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. We are looking for a project manager to oversee and manage the launch of our new Neighbourhood Community Nursing Service, working closely alongside the Lead Nurse for Adult Community Nursing, the ...
- 24 February 2021
- NHS England - Bristol, BS1 3NX
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum pro rata
NHS England and Improvement- Health and Justice SW Children and Young Person (CYP) Lead and Assistant Commissioner- Band 7 Fixed term until 30- Nov- 2022 30 hrs per week We are seeking backfill for an exciting Children and Young People (CYP) Lead in the South ...
- 23 February 2021
- University of Southampton - Southampton, Hampshire
- £30,942 to £38,017 per year
Wessex Institute Location: Southampton Science Park, Chilworth Salary: £30,942 to £38,017 per annum Full Time Fixed Term until 30/09/2022 Closing Date: Tuesday 16 March 2021 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: 1342221VB Why the Wessex Institute? The ...
- 18 February 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum (pro rata)
Background Over the past 2 years MFT has been working closely with colleagues from the Department for Education and local Further Education (FE) providers on pilot initiatives supporting the long-term roll-out of the T-level qualification. T-levels are a new ...
- 18 February 2021
- University of Central Lancashire - Preston, Lancashire
- £30,942 to £35,845 per year
Apprenticeship Work-based Educator University of Central Lancashire – School of Sport and Health Sciences REQ005434 School/Service: School of Sport & Health Sciences Grade/Salary: G (£30,942 - £35,845) Hours: Full Time (36.25 hours per week – 1.0 FTE) Basis: ...