5 Maintenance Jobs in NN113RE
within a 10 mile radius changeShow filters
- Full time (5)
- 20 October 2020
- Perfect Placement UK Ltd - Banbury, Home Counties, OX16 5UE
- £26,000 to £32,000 per year
Vehicle Technician An exciting opportunity has become available for an Automotive Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic within a Main Dealer located in Banbury. Our Automotive Client has a need for a Vehicle Technician or Car Mechanic who is motivated and able to ...
- 13 October 2020
- Campion School - NN7 3QG
- Post Grade: J Points 27 to 31 (£30507 to £33799 FTE per annum). 37 hours per wee x 52 weeks per year. Full-time and part-time considered
Premises, Compliance and Health and Safety Manager Campion School Northampton Closing date: Friday 30th October 2020 at 12 noon Interview date : Monday 9th November 2020 Start date: December or sooner Contract type: Permanent Salary: Post Grade: J Points 27 to...
- 13 October 2020
- Rugby Recruitment Services Ltd - Daventry
- £30,000 to £36,000 per year
Maintenance Engineer Electrical Mechanical Large Factory based in Daventry Location: Daventry Salary: £29,000 - £32,000 PLUS EXCELLENT OVERTIME Overtime Afternoon shift of £100.00 per week and £150.00 per week when on nights on top of the basic salary. This is...
- 09 October 2020
- Professional Personnel Management Ltd - Towcester, Northamptonshire, NN12 6AE
- £9.77 per hour
Grounds Maintenance workers are needed, the duties are lawn cutting, litter picking, Lawn mowing, Strimming lawns and edges, defining lawn edges, Hedge cutting, weed control and using powered tools and other duties as directed by the supervisor Ideally ...
- 06 October 2020
- ep professional Techincal - Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX15 0YY
Maintenance Technician - Mould We are recruiting for a Mould Maintenance Technician in Banbury with our well established client. Your role will be act as a team member providing a multi-skilled technical service to ensure the effective and efficient running of...