88 Designer jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (88)
- London (27)
- North West England (17)
- South East England (13)
- South West England (6)
- West Midlands (5)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (5)
- Scotland (4)
- East Midlands (3)
- Eastern England (1)
- North East England (1)
- 18 January 2021
- Co-op Group - Manchester, Greater Manchester, M60 0AG
- plus benefits
Lead User Experience Designer Up to £62,000 plus excellent benefits (Grade D17) Manchester city centre, with flexible working options available We're looking for a lead user experience (UX) designer to join our digital products team and help us design ...
- 23 January 2021
- Innoviz Limited - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £20,000 to £23,000 per year
Role Description Innoviz Limited is looking for a high energy, visionary web design and development professional with a keen interest in current technology and engineering. You will be involved in working with website design, business & product development, ...
- 26 January 2021
- The University of Nottingham - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £30,942 to £40,322 per year, pro rata
- pro rata if applicable
Our website acts as key source of information for our users and therefore maintenance and development of our web platforms is a critical and ongoing function. This role can currently be delivered entirely remotely, and whilst we envisage this to largely be the...
- 15 January 2021
- University College London Hospital - London, NW1 2PG
- £52,643 - £58,558 per annum inclusive
Band 8a EHRS Senior Systems Designer /Analyst Patients are at the centre of everything we do. Our Electronic Health Record System (EHRS) helps to ensure that we continue to get better at delivering services and treatment plans designed around patient needs. ...
- 21 January 2021
- Intelligent Resource Ltd - edinburgh, EC1N 2HT
- £450 to £550 per day
Intelligent Resource are working with a reputable Retail Bank who are looking to add a Technical Architect to their team. This role is primarily required to perform IT design activities, across any bank function, channel, product, technology or suppliers as ...
- 25 January 2021
- Moray College UHI - IV30 1JJ
- £26,616 to £29,184 per year, pro rata
Research Assistant-Computing Ref:20/130 Fixed Term for a maximum of 69 days Maximum of 220 hours Closing date: 9am on Tuesday 9th February 2021 Moray College UHI is looking to appoint a suitable Research Assistant to work with an academic team across UHI on ...
- 13 January 2021
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Ascot, SL5 8AA
- £40,681 - £46,294 pa inclusive of HCAS
We are currently seeking an experienced and pro-active individual to support the Digital Services Strategy here at Frimley Health. Based at our Greenwood Offices site in Ascot, you will provide technical resource from within the technical design team to ...
- 19 January 2021
- Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council - Basingstoke, Hampshire
- £30,451 to £33,782 per year
Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council is looking for an enthusiastic person to join its Digital Programme Team on a 2-year fixed-term contract as a Digital Platform Developer. As a council we go beyond and we do things differently, to make a difference to the ...
- 28 January 2021
- Avon and Somerset Police - Portishead , Blackrock Training Centre- BS20 8JY
- £29,793 to £31,725 per year
- £29,793 - £31,725
In this role, your main responsibilities will be: Supporting to shape the future of Blackrock’s profile and performance. Designing and delivering new approaches to collating and reporting firearms performance and financial information management. Testing and ...
- 12 January 2021
- University of South Wales - Treforest, Pontypridd
- £35,845.00 per year
The End User Compute Team Lead will be responsible for leading the End User Support Teams. Developing and supporting the University desktop & audio-visual products and services deployed on behalf of the University. The End User Compute Team Lead will be ...