78 Designer jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (78)
- London (23)
- North West England (17)
- South East England (10)
- Scotland (7)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (5)
- Eastern England (4)
- West Midlands (4)
- South West England (3)
- East Midlands (2)
- North East England (1)
- 05 January 2021
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M33 7FT
Job Title:Consultant Data Analyst (Senior) Duration:Permanent AFC Band:8A What is the Transformation unit? The Transformation Unit is a fundamentally different organisation to many other NHS services. We provide tailored Internal Consultancy services,by the ...
- 18 January 2021
- Hambleton District Council - Northallerton, North Yorkshire
- £34,120 to £34,120 per year, pro rata
ICT Development Analyst Grade 12 £34,120 pro rata market supplement Both Part time and full time will be considered (21.5 hours minimum - 37 hours per week) Permanent Hambleton District Council is looking for a talented and motivated person to join the ICT ...
- 04 January 2021
- RecruitME - Grantham, Lincolnshire
- £35,000 to £43,000 per year
- plus range of employee benefits
We are working with a highly successful UK wide organisation going through a period of sustained growth and investment who are recruiting for an IT Infrastructure Lead. This is a newly created role, for an experienced Infrastructure lead, due to this continued...
- 08 January 2021
- Voyage Care - Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS14 0QP
- £40,000 per year
6-month Fixed Term Contract PURPOSE OF THE JOB: Provide tier 3 IT infrastructure and systems engineering support to the business and it's partners. This position is the final escalation point for IT issues and therefore a senior technical position, requiring ...
- 29 December 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M22 4PJ
- £31,365 - £37,890 Pro rata per annum
We are Manchester & Trafford Local Care Organisation - an exciting, public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in ...
- 14 January 2021
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton, SM2 5PT
- £25,676 - £27,941 per annum inclusive
The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust is the largest comprehensive cancer centre in Europe, and is world renowned for cancer treatment and research. The Trust makes extensive use of data & information to drive success clinically, operationally and ...
- 15 January 2021
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Glasgow Central, G1 1LH
- £55,235.39 to £64,052.22 per year
Job Description An exciting opportunity has been created within the commissioning section of Glasgow Health and Social Care Parnership (GCHSCP) for a Commissioning Development Manager. Postholder will join an existing management team, working closely with the ...
- 04 January 2021
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Homerton, E9 6SR
- £52,643 - £58,558 p.a. inc.
Are you passionate about databases? Do you like a challenge? Do you want the responsibility of managing databases within this high performing NHS Trust? Our Data Warehouse Manager has the responsibility for the monitoring, maintaining, troubleshooting and ...
- 12 January 2021
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Halifax, HX3 0PW
- per annum, pro rata
The NHS Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) screening programme is available for all men aged 65 and over in England. The programme aims to reduce AAA related mortality among men. We have a vacancy for a part-time (22.5 hrs) Band 4 AAA Screening Technician within ...
- 20 January 2021
- Mott MacDonald - Altrincham, Greater Manchester, WA14 1ES
Mott MacDonald's support services are the driving force behind our organisation enabling us to run efficiently and effectively. The team works collaboratively to offer specialist advice, best practice, and technology to all areas of our business specifically ...