87 Designer jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (87)
- London (28)
- North West England (18)
- South East England (10)
- Scotland (9)
- West Midlands (5)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (5)
- Eastern England (4)
- South West England (3)
- East Midlands (2)
- North East England (1)
- 08 January 2021
- Voyage Care - Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS14 0QP
- £40,000 per year
6-month Fixed Term Contract PURPOSE OF THE JOB: Provide tier 3 IT infrastructure and systems engineering support to the business and it's partners. This position is the final escalation point for IT issues and therefore a senior technical position, requiring ...
- 29 December 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M22 4PJ
- £31,365 - £37,890 Pro rata per annum
We are Manchester & Trafford Local Care Organisation - an exciting, public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in ...
- 14 January 2021
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton, SM2 5PT
- £25,676 - £27,941 per annum inclusive
The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust is the largest comprehensive cancer centre in Europe, and is world renowned for cancer treatment and research. The Trust makes extensive use of data & information to drive success clinically, operationally and ...
- 15 January 2021
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Glasgow Central, G1 1LH
- £55,235.39 to £64,052.22 per year
Job Description An exciting opportunity has been created within the commissioning section of Glasgow Health and Social Care Parnership (GCHSCP) for a Commissioning Development Manager. Postholder will join an existing management team, working closely with the ...
- 04 January 2021
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Homerton, E9 6SR
- £52,643 - £58,558 p.a. inc.
Are you passionate about databases? Do you like a challenge? Do you want the responsibility of managing databases within this high performing NHS Trust? Our Data Warehouse Manager has the responsibility for the monitoring, maintaining, troubleshooting and ...
- 12 January 2021
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Halifax, HX3 0PW
- per annum, pro rata
The NHS Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) screening programme is available for all men aged 65 and over in England. The programme aims to reduce AAA related mortality among men. We have a vacancy for a part-time (22.5 hrs) Band 4 AAA Screening Technician within ...
- 20 January 2021
- Mott MacDonald - Altrincham, Greater Manchester, WA14 1ES
Mott MacDonald's support services are the driving force behind our organisation enabling us to run efficiently and effectively. The team works collaboratively to offer specialist advice, best practice, and technology to all areas of our business specifically ...
- 08 January 2021
- Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service - Edinburgh, Scotland
- £38,609 to £45,693 per year
- Post also attracts £4000 IT Allowance
Senior IT Business Analyst Profession IT Location Crown Office | 25 Chambers Street | Edinburgh | EH1 1LA or Legal House | 101 Gorbals Street | Glasgow | G5 9DW Contract terms Permanent, Full Time Appointment Salary Starting salary would be £38,609 with the ...
- 15 January 2021
- Capita plc - West End, London, W1T 3LR
Help strengthen our DRS Technology Team, home based position, able to obtain SC clearance for a 23 months Fixed Term Contract, with occasional travel to customers sites. We are now looking for a SQL Database Administrator to join our expanding DRS Technology ...
- 18 January 2021
- Capita plc - Kings Hill, Kent, ME19 4AB
Capita are looking for a 24/7 Service Desk Analyst to work in the Network Operations centre for TFL - based in West Malling. We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our ...