3 IT Jobs in East Midlands
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Full time (3)
- 05 January 2021
- University of Northampton - Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £34,804 to £39,152 per year
About the Job Closing Date: 17 January 2021 Interview Date: to be confirmed We are seeking an organised, friendly and motivated individual to join our Web Team. The Web Developer Lead is a new post and you will be a key member of the team involved in the ...
- 04 January 2021
- RecruitME - Grantham, Lincolnshire
- £35,000 to £43,000 per year
- plus range of employee benefits
We are working with a highly successful UK wide organisation going through a period of sustained growth and investment who are recruiting for an IT Infrastructure Lead. This is a newly created role, for an experienced Infrastructure lead, due to this continued...
- 21 December 2020
- NHS England - Enderby, Leicester, LE19 1SX
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Midlands Cardiovascular and Respiratory Clinical Network team to provide administration co-ordination and project management support for the team. The role will be working across Diabetes, Respiratory, Cardiac and ...