4 Health social care swyddi yn NorthumberlandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 29 April 2021
- NHS Jobs - Hexham, NE46 1QJ
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
We at the Northumberland Older Adults Community Treatment Team are looking to recruit a caring and compassionate Community Practitioner to join our team based out of Hexham covering the whole of Tynedale area and into fringes of Newcastle boundaries . We are ...
- 10 May 2021
- Blyth Star Enterprises Limited - Alnwick, Northumberland
- £17,674 to £17,674 per year, pro rata
- The salary quoted is based on a 37.5 hour week. The hourly rate is £9.04. NEST pension available.
BLYTH STAR ENTERPRISES LIMITED JOB DESCRIPTION Job Details Job Title: Support Worker Hours: 16 Hours Per Week (Temporary for up to 6 months) Location: Lionhearts - Alnwick, Northumberland Responsible To: Training and Organisational Development Manager Job ...
- 29 April 2021
- NHS Jobs - Valens PCN, Valens, NE61 1BJ
- £38,890 - £44,503 £38,890 to £44,503 per annum
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced band 7 Mental Health Practitioner to work within Valens Primary Care Network (PCN) a leading, innovative GP practice based in Northumberland. This role joins the PCN at a pivotal time in its development...
- 30 April 2021
- Bell View (Belford) - Northumberland, North East England
- £18,973 per year
Role Title: Assistant Day Service Manager Reports to: Day Service Manager Responsible for: Staff Volunteers Role Purpose: To assist in the organisation and day to day running of Day Care Services. To assist with the coordination of Care and Support Plans, To ...