459 Design swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (459)
- North West England (87)
- South East England (74)
- London (57)
- West Midlands (57)
- East Midlands (37)
- South West England (36)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (35)
- Scotland (31)
- Eastern England (28)
- North East England (10)
Math o gytundeb
- 16 July 2021
- BBC - London, W12
BBC iPlayer is one of the UK’s most well-known and loved brands, and we’re looking for passionate members to join our collaborative, cross-discipline, agile teams. We welcome applications from all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, ...
- 09 July 2021
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Basingstoke, RG24 9NA
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
You will support the Hepatobilary Consultants in managing the administration of the designated speciality ensuring an efficient administrative service for both the patients, consultants and wider surgical services team. Ensure letters dictated by the ...
- 07 July 2021
- Vale of Glamorgan Council - Barry, The Vale of Glamorgan
- £30,541 to £38,890 per year
Pay Details: Grade 8 SCP 26 - 30 £30,451 - £33,782 p.a. Grade 9 SCP 31 - 35 £34,782 - £38,890 p.a. Salary on appointment will depend upon qualification and experience as determined by the appointing officer. There is no automatic progression from Grade 8 to ...
- 22 July 2021
- Bluestone National Park Resort - SA67 8DE
Bluestone's Well Spa is our 5 star sanctuary where our expertly trained spa team offer advice, guidance and treatments designed to relax, cleanse, and invigorate. Our therapists assist the Spa Management team in maintaining the highest standards of ...
- 13 July 2021
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Halifax, HX3 0PW
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum pro rata
We are looking for someone to play an active part in the ongoing development of clinical audit & improvement and the promotion of evidence based practice. You will be responsible for promoting the use of clinical audit as a tool for improving the quality of ...
- 20 July 2021
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Rochdale / Oldham, OL11 1DN
Northern Care Alliance are looking for enthusiastic, hardworking, motivated Physiotherapists with excellent clinical, communication, organisational and time management skills to join our Band 6 workforce. Posts are available at 2 of the Northern Care Alliance ...
- 01 July 2021
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS1 2LX
- £82,096 - £110,683 pa pro rata
A Vacancy at University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust. We invite applications for a fixed term locum consultant in Cornea for a six months period commencing on early Autumn 2021. This post is designed to provide sub-specialist cornea and ...
- 02 July 2021
- Disability North - Northumberland, North East England
Hours: 6-40 a week. This is flexible, can include overnight cover – sleep-in, or live-in blocks. The number of hours is negotiable. Rate of Pay: £8.91 per hour Area: West Northumberland (accessible by train/taxi/pick up) The individual is a retired academic, ...
- 01 July 2021
- Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Dorchester, DT1 2JY
- £19,737 - £21,142 pro rata per annum
Are you an organized individual looking for a change? The Cardiology department at Dorset County Hospital has a 16 bedded in-patient area and a department that provides a host of in-patient and out-patient investigations. This role has been designed to provide...
- 09 July 2021
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton, SM2 5PT
- £50,575 - £56,490 per annum inc hcas
We pleased to invite applications for a Lead Nurse post for teenage and young adult (TYA) cancer. The post holder will be based at the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust Principal Treatment Centre in Sutton and will work across its partner designated hospitals...