53 Health social care jobs in North East EnglandShow filters
- 31 July 2020
- NHS Jobs - Morpeth, NE61 6BL
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
Band 8a (subject to job evaluation) 15 per week – 1 year fixed term contract An exciting opportunity has arisen within Northumberland Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) to join the Transformation and Commissioning team. You will play a key role in supporting ...
- 04 August 2020
- Creative Support - Tyneside, North East England
- £7.50 to £9.50 per hour
We need a small dedicated team of highly motivated people who are willing to work across our services in Tyneside / Durham. Creative Support is a thriving and progressive national third sector social care organisation, with a passion for delivering high-...
- 31 July 2020
- NHS Jobs - County Durham, DH9 7XN
- £20,000- £24,000
Role Summary The Government 10 - year forward plan has highlighted NICE PH48 as the way forward to have the biggest impact on the reduction of smoking prevalence in England, ultimately the intervention which will have the biggest drive in reducing health ...
- 05 August 2020
- NHS Jobs - Northfleet, NE15 8NY
- Band 3
We are looking for a senior HCA or Nurse Associate to join our friendly community based team and to assist in the care of patients, including treatment, providing and monitoring care, preventative care, health promotion and onward referral to other members of ...
- 01 August 2020
- NHS Jobs - Horden, SR8 4JY
Vacancy Reference Number: SW0054 Post: Male Support Worker (This is an occupational requirement) Location: Horden Hours: Full Time (37.5 hours) or Part Time (24 hours) Salary: £9.30 per hour Closing Date: 14th August 2020 The Role is: To provide support to a ...
- 31 July 2020
- NHS Jobs - Durham, Darlington, Tees to be agreed, County, DL2 2TS
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, motivated assistant to join the Nutrition& Dysphagia team, a joint working dietetic and speech and language therapy team, within Mental Health Services for Older People (MHSOP). The Nutrition & Dysphagia Dietetic ...
- 27 July 2020
- RMBICC - NE23 6ED
- £8.72 per hour
- (reviewed annually)
· Bank working hours · £8.72 per hour (reviewed annually) · Free meal provided whilst on duty · Free car parking Do you find it easy to talk to people, are you creative, and do you want to brighten someone’s day? We are looking for people who are reliable, ...
- 06 August 2020
- NHS Jobs - NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, NE15 8NY
- £53,168 to £62,001 pa
NECS works across the UK to support health and social care customers in meeting strategic and operational challenges, to improve outcomes and increase efficiency. We deliver a diverse range of services to organisations working within health and social care ...
- 15 July 2020
- Ascot Care NE Ltd - Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear
e are looking for a professional, compassionate and reliable Care Assistant to work with our service in our care home in Whitley bay and provide safe and effective care. guaranteed 16 Hours Night Shift 2 nights Benefits permanent contract • An hourly rate of ...
- 30 July 2020
- NHS Jobs - 317 02 Royal Victoria Infirmary, NE1 4LP
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum
This new post has been created in our Integrated Clinical Pharmacy team in preparation for planned expansion; it is an exciting opportunity to influence clinical pharmacy strategy and improve patient outcomes in primary, domiciliary and intermediate care ...