67 Design jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (67)
- North West England (14)
- London (12)
- Eastern England (11)
- South East England (5)
- South West England (5)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (5)
- North East England (4)
- East Midlands (3)
- West Midlands (3)
- Scotland (2)
- 03 March 2021
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, SW10 9NH
- £50,878 - £78,765.50 inclusive of London Weighting and Banding
Certificate of Eligibility of Specialist Registration (CESR) Rotations in Emergency Medicine Our CESR rotational programme at Chelsea & Westminster Hospital is an exciting opportunity intended to provide the clinician with the support and training required to ...
- 26 February 2021
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board - Denbigh, LL57 2PW
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum pro rata
THIS POST IS FIXED TERM/SECONDMENT FOR 14 MONTHS DUE TOMATERNITY COVER. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THE SECONDMENT POSITION, YOU MUST OBTAIN PERMISSION FROM YOUR CURRENT LINE MANAGER PRIOR TO APPLYING FOR THIS POST. An exciting opportunity has arisen...
- 23 February 2021
- London North West Healthcare NHS Trust - London, HA1 3UJ
- £30,393 - £34,368 per annum
A Vacancy at London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust. An excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Junior Doctor to join the Emergency Department at Northwick Park Hospital. The successful candidate will be involved in all ...
- 26 February 2021
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 01 Freeman Hospital, NE7 7DN
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic , temporary Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join our adult oncology team. This post will support patients within NCCC as part of the inpatient team. We are seeking a motivated individual who has an understanding of frailty ...
- 27 February 2021
- Private Household - FY7 8AZ
- £9.50 per hour
- Optional pension contributions
HELPER / PA for disabled biker You would be working with me (a disabled, married man who is a retired I.T. programmer.) A wheelchair user but very active. I have an interest in custom vehicles, along with interests in, model trains, attending bike rallies, oil...
- 22 February 2021
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust - Walsall, WS2 9PS
- £24,907 - £30,615 £24,214 - £30,112 per annum
Band 5 Paediatric Registered Nurse – Emergency Department We have an exciting opportunity for a Band 5 Paediatric Staff nurse to join our supportive and motivated team of fantastic paediatric nurses in the Emergency Department for a fixed period of 12 months ...
- 02 March 2021
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 Trustwide, NE7 7DN
- £45,753 - £51,668 pro rata per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and motivated Clinical Psychologist to join a well-established Clinical Health Psychology service in a large and dynamic acute Hospital Trust and to contribute to the development and delivery of a programme of ...
- 01 March 2021
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, TW7 6AF
- £36,070 - £42,712 per annum incl. HCAS
Specialist Dietitian £36,070 - £42,712 per annum incl. HCAS West Middlesex University Hospital, London 12 Month Fixed term contract The post holder will be a clearly identifiable senior clinical staff member. They will have clinical dietetic experience in ...
- 04 March 2021
- Lancashire Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Chorley, PR7 1PP
- £24,907 - £30,615 Per annum, Pro rata
A 12 month opportunity for a band 5 staff nurse to cover maternity leave on Rookwood B Are you an enthusiastic motivated registered nurse who would enjoy working in an environment that enables you to provide high standards of support and care? Rookwood B is an...
- 05 March 2021
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust - London, SW3 6JJ
- £82,096 - £110,683 per annum pro rata
The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust has an international reputation for high quality patient care, education and research. Its partnership with the Institute of Cancer Research has created the largest comprehensive cancer centre in Europe and is the only ...