63 Design swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (63)
- South East England (13)
- London (9)
- North West England (9)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (8)
- South West England (7)
- Eastern England (5)
- West Midlands (5)
- East Midlands (2)
- North East England (2)
- Scotland (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 01 July 2021
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS1 2LX
- £82,096 - £110,683 pa pro rata
A Vacancy at University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust. We invite applications for a fixed term locum consultant in Cornea for a six months period commencing on early Autumn 2021. This post is designed to provide sub-specialist cornea and ...
- 21 July 2021
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - hayes, UB3 4DD
- £23,521 - £24,926 per annum inc HCAS
Hillingdon Community Diabetes Team is a diverse multi-disciplinary team that works in primary care to design care plans that meet the needs of people with Diabetes. The Hillingdon CCG team are part of the wider NHS West London Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG...
- 14 July 2021
- NHS England - London / Leeds, SE1 6LH
- Per Annum Pro Rata
NHSX is leading the largest digital health and social care transformation programme in the world. With investment of more than £1 billion pounds a year nationally and a significant additional spend locally, NHSX has been created to give staff and citizens the ...
- 26 July 2021
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford, OX3 9DU
LOCUM CONSULTANT IN PAEDIATRIC ANAESTHESIA Applications are invited to apply for the above post for the Department of Anaesthetics at the John Radcliffe Hospital, Headley Way, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU. This post is required to join the paediatric anaesthetic...
- 29 June 2021
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Ascot, SL5 8AA
- £40,681 - £46,294 £40,681 - £46,294 per annum inc of HCAs
The Frimley Excellence Programme is based upon Operation Excellence with components of building capability throughout the organisation, large scale project work, deploying our strategy from board to ward and operational management systems all delivered and ...
- 22 July 2021
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Port Talbot, SA12 7BR
- £45,753 - £51,668 PER ANNUM
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Swansea Bay University Health Board for a Clinical Transformation ALN Lead to support the Health Boards of the South West and Mid Wales Region (covering Swansea Bay UHB, Hywel Dda UHB and Powys Teaching HB), in their ...
- 16 July 2021
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - CHester, CH1 2BQ
- £38,890 - £44,503 pro rate per annum
A Vacancy at Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS FoundationTrust. We are pleased to offer an exciting position to a suitably qualified Speech and Language Therapist. This post holder will manage staff and resources and be responsible for ensuring the seamless ...
- 28 July 2021
- NHS Education for Scotland - Flexible
COVID-19 - Please note that during this time all interviews will be conducted remotely. If successful you will also initially be working remotely in line with guidance from Scottish Government Foundation Programme Director West Region Scotland Deanery Post ...
- 23 July 2021
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust - Hull, HU3 2JZ
- £39,467 per annum
A Vacancy at Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust. Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust is one of the largest acute Trusts’ in the country. The Trust supports a variety of tertiary services and is both a Major Cancer Centre and a Major Trauma ...
- 08 July 2021
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHSFT - Chesterfield, S44 5BL
- £31,365 - £37,890 Per Annum pro Rata (Dependent on experience and qualifications)
Applications are invited for 2 Physicians Associate posts in Gastroenterology and Diabetes. A challenging and rewarding role, the posts are essential to support the re-modelling and modernisation of the current clinical workforce. Fixed term contract for 2 ...