37 Designer jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (37)
- Eastern England (11)
- North West England (8)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (4)
- London (3)
- West Midlands (3)
- East Midlands (2)
- South East England (2)
- Wales (1)
- 13 July 2020
- People in Action - LS9 6NL
- £9 per hour
Do you want to join our dedicated Design it Yourself Team and make a real difference to our members lives? We have an exciting opportunity that has arisen within our Personal Health and Wellbeing Service for a group support worker. People in Action’s Health & ...
- 24 June 2020
- Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Shoreham-By-Sea, BN43 6TQ
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum, pro rata
Due to retirement, we are seeking a qualified physiotherapist with an interest in pain management to join our dynamic and forward thinking multi-disciplinary team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about delivering high quality ...
- 06 July 2020
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Orpington, BR6 0JB
- £40,037 - £74,661 + £2,162 London Weighting per annum, pro rata
Speciality Doctor in General Adult Psychiatry Early Intervention in Psychosis Team, 1-6 Carlton Parade, Orpington , Kent BR6 0JB 30 hours / 8 PAS per week- Permanent £40,037 - £74,661 plus £2,162 London Weighting per annum, pro rata This is a newly created ...
- 24 June 2020
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton-In-Ashfield, NG17 4JL
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
An opportunity has arisen for an Infection Prevention and Control Nurse with recent acute hospital experience. We are a small, proactive and dynamic team with a high profile within the Trust. Preventing healthcare associated infection remains a high priority ...
- 26 June 2020
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford, OX3 9DU
- Band 3 - £19,737 - £21,142
Therapy Assistant required Trauma Physiotherapy Outpatients Department - John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford The Oxford Major Trauma Centre (MTC) is located within the John Radcliffe Hospital. It is the hub for a network of surrounding hospitals designated as ...
- 08 July 2020
- Caritas Care - Preston, Lancashire
- £8.87 per hour
SUPPORT WORKER (SESSIONAL) Learning Disability Services, Preston Salary Point 11 | £17, 347 pro rata (£8.87 per hour) Do you want the opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives? We currently have job opportunities for Sessional Support Workers and...
- 09 July 2020
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton, SW3 6JJ
- £42,313 - £48,515 pa inc pro rata
The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust has a unique history of leading the way in the development of new approaches to cancer care. The Palliative care team continues this tradition. The fixed term role, is a unique opportunity to deliver Palliative Care ...
- 14 July 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M14 4GP
- £19,737 - £21,142 p.a. (pro rata)
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...
- 16 June 2020
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Ellesmere Port, CH65 9AA
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust to join our Integrated Community Service, as an experienced Band 6 Nursing Clinical Lead within Community Nursing. The Integrated Community Service is forward ...
- 01 July 2020
- JS Parker Limited - Deepcar, Sheffield
- £9.34 per hour
- £9.34 per hour (weekdays); £9.87 per hour weekends, Sleep ins at £8.21 per hour, £13.73 per hour on Bank Holidays, Bank Holiday Sleep Ins £9.29 per hour
About the role: We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive individual to support a young man with a brain injury in the Deepcar (Sheffield) area. You will support him with his rehabilitation programme and to increase his independence, both at home and in the...