34 Designer jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (34)
- North West England (12)
- South East England (6)
- Eastern England (4)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (3)
- East Midlands (2)
- London (2)
- North East England (1)
- Scotland (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- 02 March 2020
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - London, HA9 6JE
- £42,313 - £48,515 pa inc pro rata
This is an exciting time to join our friendly, supportive and innovative team and to be part of the development of our service in Brent CAMHS, We are looking for a nurse practitioner with experience of working with children and young people within a health or ...
- 18 March 2020
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford, OX3 7LE
- £24,214 - £30,112 pro rata per annum
Band 5 Staff Nurse Palliative Care Sobell House Ward, Churchill Hospital, Oxford Oncology & Haematology Directorate Sobell House is an NHS hospice within Oxford University Hospitals Trust specially designed to provide care and support for patients with ...
- 23 March 2020
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHSFT - Chesterfield, S44 5BL
- £24,214-£30,112 per annum pro rata
We are seeking a Children’s Speech and Language Therapist who has experience of working with children with a wide range of communication difficulties, and enjoys working in community settings. You will join our dynamic and supportive Community team based at ...
- 05 March 2020
- JS Parker Limited - Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- £10.81 per hour
- £10.81per hour (weekdays); £11.73 per hour weekends; £8.21 per sleep-in hour; double time on bank holidays
About the role: We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive individual, who can work on a one to one basis providing support to a male client with a brain injury in the Chesterfield area. You will help facilitate his social and leisure activities and provide ...
- 05 March 2020
- Making Space - Sale, Greater Manchester
- £9.70 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bank Senior Support Worker to join Making Space, a national charity providing Health & social care services, based at Syrian House, our residential home in Sale M33 5AL. Syrian House is a large Victorian residence ...
- 11 March 2020
- BBC - Flexible
We are looking to hire a Software Engineering Team Lead for our Developer Experience and Productivity team within Core Services . The Core Services team is tasked with delivering the new core web and product services framework on which six of the BBCâ€™s eight...
- 12 March 2020
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Windsor, SL4 3DP
- £22,143 to £24,949 per annum, pro rata (Inclusive of HCAS)
What’s special about this opportunity? Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust can provide you with a dynamic, people-centred environment, where you will be empowered to support patients with complex conditions, adopting a personalised approach to patient ...
- 25 March 2020
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust - Bolton, BL4 0JR
- £37,570 to £43,772 pa pro rata
INTEGRATED NEIGHBOURHOOD TEAM PHARMACIST BAND 7 - PART TIME 15 HRS PER WEEK Bolton NHS Foundation Trust provide services across the north west side of the Greater Manchester area ranging from hospital services in Bolton to community services across Bolton, ...
- 30 March 2020
- Barking Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust - Romford, RM7 0AG
- £44,606 - £50,005 per annum inc
Cancer and Clinical Support Division This is an exciting opportunity to provide and develop the pharmacy Medicines Information service and Formulary at Barking, Havering and Redbridge NHS Trust. You will be responsible for delivery of a high quality Medicines ...
- 17 March 2020
- Caretech - Shenley Lodge, Milton Keynes
- £9.72 to £9.75 per hour
SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER Benefits £9.72 22.5 hours per week (various hours and shifts available to suit your lifestyle) 20 days holiday bank holidays Flexible Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme DBS check paid by CareTech prior to starting with us. Full induction...