5 Social care swyddi yn North East England
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 24 November 2022
- Home Group Limited - Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
- £9.90 per hour
- Flexible hours & shifts From £9.90 per hour (paid weekly), plus Brilliant Benefits!
Bank Supported Living Worker Newcastle Learning Disabilities Service Flexible hours & shifts From £9.90 per hour (paid weekly), plus Brilliant Benefits Working hours that suit my lifestyle. That’s when it hits home. Are you looking to earn some extra cash or ...
- 22 November 2022
- Home Group Limited - Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
- £33,250 to £43,050 per year, pro rata
- Permanent, Part time (18.75 hpw) Salary from £33,250 to £43,050 pa (pro rata), plus Brilliant Benefits!
Mental Health Practice Lead Toward Road, Sunderland Permanent, Part time (18.75 hpw) Salary from £33,250 to £43,050 pa (pro rata), plus Brilliant Benefits Brilliant outcomes through integrated health, housing and care. That’s when it hits home. This is your ...
- 30 November 2022
- HF Trust Ltd - Camperdown, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Social Care Opportunity Type of service – Supported Living Location – Camperdown Working hours – We have part time of 30 hours per week available. We provide 24/7 support in this service, so you will need to have flexibility to work shifts, including sleep ins...
- 06 December 2022
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 Trustwide, NE7 7DN
- £48,526 - £54,619 pro rata
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed clinical psychologist to work within the Paediatric Clinical Psychology service in the Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. The post is based within the paediatric health psychology service, which...
- 23 November 2022
- Disability North - Gosforth, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Job title: Personal Assistant (PA) Reporting to: Direct Payment Employer Location: Gosforth Hours of work: Monday-Friday 7am-9am term time Rate of Pay: £10.00 per hour Are you enthusiastic, confident and able to support young people to develop skills and ...