5 Social care swyddi yn East MidlandsDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 05 August 2022
- Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust - Long Sutton, PE12 9HB
- £32,306 - £39,027 Per annum, pro rata
An opportunity has arisen for a Developing Case Manager/District Nurse position within the South Lincs rural Community Nursing team. The post will provide an exciting opportunity to learn and develop as a leader within the community nursing service, working ...
- 11 August 2022
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trusts - Nottingham, NG7 2UH
- £47,126 - £53,219 Per annum
The NHS has committed in the Long-Term Plan to improving care for children and young people with complications related to severe obesity. In the East Midlands 2.5% of reception and 4.7% of year 6 children are severely obese (BMI >99.6th percentile). NHS ...
- 04 August 2022
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trusts - Nottibgham, NG5 1PB
- £32,306 - £39,027 Per annum
This post is a secondment/fixed term post of 12 months to cover maternity leave Nottingham Neonatal Service would love you to join us in providing excellent care for our families and their babies. We are passionate about our families having positive ...
- 04 August 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - East Midlands, NG17 4JL
- £47,126 - £53,219 per annum (pro rata for part-time)
A unique opportunity has arisen for Clinical Psychologists with experience of working in a physical health setting, to work in an innovative pilot service, providing an integrated clinical psychology service for people affected by cancer across the East ...
- 10 August 2022
- Midlands and Lancashire CSU - Derby, DE1 3QT
- £21,730 - £26,282 pa pr
Who we’re looking for More than ever we are seeing the increase in opportunities to provide additional services and support to meet customer requirements. To meet that requirement, we are looking for a skilled and diverse range of associates to join our ...