5 Designer swyddi yn NorthumberlandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 26 January 2021
- NHS Jobs - Ashington, NE63 9JJ
- £45753.00 to £51668.00 a year
Senior Clinical Pharmacist - Primary/Integrated Care (Wansbeck PCN) We have a great opportunity for pharmacists wishing to develop their careers as part of our progressive team, with a national reputation for innovation and development. Northumbria Healthcare ...
- 21 January 2021
- NHS Jobs - Hexham, NE46 1QJ
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
We wish to recruit a suitably qualified Band 5 Mental Health Practitioner to work in the Community Mental Health service based in Hexham. The post is suitable for mental health nurses, social workers or occupational therapists who must be registered with the ...
- 25 January 2021
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Ashington, NE63 9JJ
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
A Vacancy at Northumbria Healthcare - NHCT Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. Senior Clinical Pharmacist - Primary/Integrated Care (Wansbeck PCN) We have a great opportunity for pharmacists wishing to develop their careers as part of our progressive ...
- 22 January 2021
- Blyth Star Enterprises Limited - Alnwick, Northumberland
- £8.80 per hour
- This post is for 'ad-hoc' work which may be offered as and when there is a requirement for work to be done. NEST pension available.
BLYTH STAR ENTERPRISES LIMITED JOB DESCRIPTION Job Details: Job Title: Support Worker Hours: Ad-hoc (Work may be offered as and when required between 8.30 am and 9.00 pm, between Sunday and Saturday, maximum 7.5 hours per day) Location: Lionhearts - Alnwick, ...
- 21 January 2021
- Home Group Limited - Northumberland, NE24 2AS
- £34,000 per year
- Salary circa: £34,000 pa
Mental Health Practice Lead Blyth, Northumberland 6 Month, Fixed term contract Full Time (37.5 hpw). Brilliant work/life balance Salary circa: £34,000 pa dependent on skills and experience Plus, brilliant benefits Brilliant outcomes through integrated health, ...