6 Designer swyddi yn East London
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 24 June 2020
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, E9 6SR
- £45,780 - £51,393 p.a. inc.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Infection Prevention Team for a dynamic Band 7 Infection Prevention Nurse. The post holder will have substantial experience at Band 6 or 7 and will have substantive experience working in Infection Prevention. ...
- 09 July 2020
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, E8 2FP
- £29,888 - £36,738 p.a. inc
Assistant Psychologist The Hackney Ark is a specialist heath service for children with disabilities in Hackney and the City of London. These posts (2) offers a unique opportunity for an Assistant Psychologist to join the well-established, multi-disciplinary ...
- 14 July 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E1 5NF
The East London NHS Foundation Trust (ELFT) provides a wide range of community and inpatient services to children, young people, adults of working age, older adults and forensic services to the City of London, Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets, Bedfordshire and ...
- 16 June 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E13 8SH
- £43,712 - £49,325 pa inc HCA
Does the idea of bringing psychological innovation to the heart of ward-based care energise you? Do you thrive in working in dynamic environments which require creative therapeutic responses? Are you committed to working compassionately with young people, ...
- 19 June 2020
- Cygnet Health Care - Beckton, East London
- £31,000 per year
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with a passion for delivering outstanding care. You’ll be working 38.5 hours a week at Cygnet Beckton, our Female complex mental health needs service. Cygnet Hospital Beckton is a smoke free gender ...
- 23 June 2020
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Redbridge, E18 2QS
- £31,365 - £37,890 plus HCAS per annum
North East London Foundation Trust (Redbridge) are seeking enthusiastic and highly motivated registered nurses to join our Community Nursing Service in Redbridge. The post holder will be a Registered Nurse (RN12-NMC) who will have significant care experience ...