47 Design swyddi yn London
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- London (47)
- South West London (13)
- North West London (10)
- East London (8)
- South East London (8)
- Hayes (2)
- Central London (1)
- Croydon (1)
- Orpington (1)
- Sutton (1)
- Uxbridge (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 03 August 2021
- st georges nhs trust - London, SW17 0QT
- £29,888 - £36,738 Pa inc. HCAS
Are you looking for a challenge and excited about working in a fast-paced, innovative environment? We are seeking enthusiastic nurses at Band 5 level to join our paediatric Emergency Department team. Our newly-designed department provides 24 hour care to ...
- 09 July 2021
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton, SM2 5PT
- £50,575 - £56,490 per annum inc hcas
We pleased to invite applications for a Lead Nurse post for teenage and young adult (TYA) cancer. The post holder will be based at the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust Principal Treatment Centre in Sutton and will work across its partner designated hospitals...
- 21 July 2021
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - hayes, UB3 4DD
- £23,521 - £24,926 per annum inc HCAS
Hillingdon Community Diabetes Team is a diverse multi-disciplinary team that works in primary care to design care plans that meet the needs of people with Diabetes. The Hillingdon CCG team are part of the wider NHS West London Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG...
- 29 July 2021
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E7 8QP
- £45,780 - £51,393 PA, incl. HCAS (London Services)
Occupational Therapist – Band 7 Permanent 1 WTE As a Senior Occupational Therapist, the post holder will be responsible for managing and providing professional leadership for designated Occupational Therapy staff and Rehabilitation Support Workers. They will ...
- 16 July 2021
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E13 8SP
- £28,691 - £35,207 £28,691 to £35,207 pa inc HCA
Staff Nurse Band 5 The Coborn Centre for Adolescent Mental Health Permanent/ Full Time - 37.5 hours We currently have opportunities for enthusiastic and innovative qualified nurse to join our team at the Coborn Centre in East London. The Coborn Centre is ...
- 26 July 2021
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - London, UB8 3NN
- £43,712 - £49,325 per annum inc HCAS
Band 7 Afc Fixed Term 6 months An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mental Health Pharmacist to join our friendly, forward thinking pharmacy team in Hillingdon. You will be responsible for providing a clinical pharmacy service to designated mental health ...
- 30 July 2021
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Brent, NW9 9QY
- £43,712 - £49,325 pa inc
The service is looking for a highly motivated and driven individual to work alongside the CNWL Learning disability community health Team to assume the role as the speech and language therapist locally working within the Brent Learning disability community ...
- 04 August 2021
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Westminster, London, SW1V 1DX
- £26,365 - £28,988 per annum inc HCAS
We are looking for someone with a passion for community rehabilitation who can help the Community Independence Service make Westminster a great place to grow old You will be key in supporting the occupational and physiotherapists to deliver effective ...
- 04 August 2021
- st georges nhs trust - Tooting, SW17 0QT
- £37,638 - £44,780 pa inc HCAS pro rata
Band 6 Junior Sister/Charge Nurse/Senior Staff Nurse dependent on experience – Senior Health Do you have experience in caring for older patients in an acute environment? Have you mentored students and junior staff? Are you looking to build on your ward ...
- 28 July 2021
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Shooters Hill, SE18 3RZ
- £28,691 - £35,207 pa inc
Educational Mental Health Practitioner (EMHP), Band 5 Fixed Term: Ending March 2024 Full Time: 37.50 hours per week x5 vacancies The Mental Health in Schools Teams (MHST) are part of an exciting trailblazer project funded by NHS England, Health Education ...