7 Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio yn North West England
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 01 March 2021
- Paula Integrated Care Limited - Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £8.72 to £10.00 per hour
Driver needed to drive staff to and from work. Use of company car. Driver's licence required Driver required to be flexible Starting ASAP
- 22 February 2021
- Making Space - Greater Manchester, North West England
- £9.94 per hour
Senior Support Worker (Fixed Term) Salary details: £18,090 p/a Weekly hours: 35 Contract: Fixed Term / End date: To be confirmed at interview Location: Kara House Residential Care Home, M33 5AN Go with your Heart at Making Space Making Space is an award ...
- 19 February 2021
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Tarporley, CW6 0BE
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and reliable Band 6 Occupational Therapist who is keen to support and deliver a range of high quality therapeutic interventions to our patients across Chester and Rural. Working within our integrated teams, you will ...
- 12 February 2021
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Salford, M6 8HD
- £32,478 - £42,969 pa pro rata
We are welcoming enthusiastic, highly motivated individuals to apply to train in a Major Trauma Centre with a track record of being one of the highest performing Trusts in the country. You will have completed a Foundation programme (or equivalent) and be fully...
- 11 February 2021
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Chester, CH1 4DS
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum pro rata
We continue to offer exciting opportunities for experienced Registered General Nurses and newly qualified nurses with community placement experience to work within our Care Community Teams. We have a number of positions available across our teams. If you are ...
- 05 February 2021
- Health Your Way - BL1 8AR
- £9.20 per hour
Personal Care Assistant/Home Care Assistant Bolton, Greater Manchester JOB REF: HV0820 I am looking for Personal Care/Home Care Assistants to join my support team for my daughter. Ideally you will have experience of supporting someone with complex health needs...
- 03 February 2021
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Ellesmere Port, CH2 1BQ
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
The 0-19 Starting Well Service combines key aspects of the Healthy Child Programme, Children’s Centre core offer and 5-19 Public Health offer to create one fully integrated approach to supportive services for children aged 0-19 and their families. The 0-19 ...