6 Health social care swyddi yn SloughDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 18 May 2022
- Hartford Care Limited - Maidenhead, SL1 8NU
- £12 to £13 per hour
The Role UNFORTUNATELY, WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS THAT REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP TO WORK IN THE UK. As a Day Senior Care Assistant, you will provide high quality, individualised care and support to residents during the day time, promoting each person's privacy, ...
- 24 May 2022
- REACH LTD. - Slough, Berkshire
- £25,350 to £25,350 per year
- Competitive salary and benefits including on-call allowance and exclusive perks and discounts on everything from cinema tickets and high-street shopping, to travel and gym memberships, Public holiday pay enhancements, Workplace pension scheme, 24/7 employee assistance programme, 28 days holiday per year, Free meals whilst at work, Free parking, Employee referral scheme with financial rewards, Quality training
REACH provides care and rehabilitation for adults with learning disabilities in small, community-based homes across Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. Do you want to inspire and genuinely make a positive difference to people’s lives? If so, we have an exciting ...
- 27 May 2022
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Slough, SL1 2BJ
- £41,902 - £47,684 per annum (incl of HCAS)
Band 7 Mental Health Senior Practitioner for Integrated Care Decision Making (ICDM) and Local Access Point (LAP) We have an exciting opportunity if you are interested in integrated working. As a member of the OPMH Service, you will represent BHFT mental health...
- 17 May 2022
- Service Care Solutions - Slough, Berkshire, SL1 1BZ Mo
- £15 to £16 per hour
Crisis Team Manager needed for Mental Health Crisis Support Service, Slough, Berkshire Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Crisis Team Manager for a Mental Health Crisis Service, Slough, Berkshire. Pay Rates : £15 - £16ph Ltd- 6pm - 12pm (someday ...
- 23 May 2022
- Creative Support - Slough, Berkshire
- Up to £11.30 per hour
Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently looking to add a Senior Support Worker to our team in Langley, Slough. We are looking for an organised, ...
- 19 May 2022
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Slough, SL2 4HL
- £48,971 - £55,064 pa inc HCAS
An exciting opportunity has arisenfor two Advanced PractitionerOccupational Therapists (8a) focusing on flow and complex discharge. These unique posts will provide an opportunity to align working processes across sites as a part of our aspiration for one ...