4 Social care swyddi yn East Midlands
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 30 September 2021
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton In Ashfield, NG17 4JL
- £40,057 - £45,839 pro rata per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic Registered Nurse to join the Mid Notts Integrated Care Partnership (ICP) Swabbing Team, based at Sherwood Forest Hospitals on the Kings Mill Hospital site. This is a full time secondment/...
- 27 September 2021
- Derbyshire County Council - Derbyshire, East Midlands
- £13.35 to £18.74 per hour
Derbyshire County Council Adult Social Care and Health are seeking to recruit 5 professionally qualified and HCPC registered Occupational Therapists on a range of full and part time contracts including fixed and permanent posts across various areas in ...
- 06 October 2021
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Mapperley, NG3 6AA
- £47,126 - £53,219 Per Annum (Pro Rata for Part Time)
The Trust is the largest provider of mental health and community health services in Nottinghamshire and provides services locally, regionally and nationally, including forensic health services. We have an annual income of circa £460m and employ over 8,800 ...
- 15 October 2021
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Clifton, NG11 8EW
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum (pro rata for part-time)
The Mental Health division of Nottinghamshire Healthcare Foundation Trust comprises of three directorates; Adult Mental Health, Mental Health Services for Older People and Specialist Services. More than 2,800 dedicated staff provide vital and integral ...