5 Healthcare & Nursing Jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (5)
- West Midlands (2)
- Eastern England (1)
- South East England (1)
- South West England (1)
Sign in now to create an email alert and receive the latest jobs for this search straight in your mailboxSign in
Clinical Associate Psychologist | Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust
- 26 May 2023
- Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust - Marston Green, Birmingham, B37 7HL
- £28,407 - £34,581 Progress to band 6 upon successful completion of apprenticeship
2 x Clinical Associate in Psychology Apprenticeships – Brooklands Hospital, Marston Green - Coventry & Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust. Band 5 Clinical Associate in Psychology Apprentice (moving to Band 6 on successful completion of the course) You must ...
Radiography Apprenticeship | Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust
- 18 May 2023
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust - Walsall, WS3 3RF
- £25,147 - £27,596 per annum
As a degree apprentice in diagnostic radiography you will become integral to our diagnostic imaging workforce and the part of the multidisciplinary team. You will work a minimum of 37.5 hours each week whilst studying (block release) towards an honor's degree...
Information Governance Apprentice | Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust
- 15 May 2023
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Sittingbourne, ME10 3DW
- £4.81 per hour for 12 months, NMW for 3 months
Information Governance Team, Sittingbourne Customer Service Level 2 with Business Admin Units Work as part of the Information Governance and Records Management Department within the Contracting Information Governance and Business Development Directorate ...
Apprentice Pre-registration Pharmacy Technician | Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- 15 May 2023
- Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Dorchester, DT1 2JY
- £25,147 - £27,596 Annex U (70% top Band 4 in year 1 and 75% top Band 4 in year 2)
PHARMACY Apprentice Pre-registration Pharmacy Technician Hours 37.5 hours per week including weekend and bank holiday working on a rota basis One late night shift per week Pay • Year 1- 70% of a Band 4 • Year 2 - 75% of a Band 4 This is an exciting opportunity...
Band 3 Apprentice Healthcare Assistant | Barking Havering and Redbridge Univ Hospitals NHS Trust
- 15 May 2023
- Barking Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust - Romford, RM7 0AG
- £20,331 per annum inclusive
Apprentice HCA – Tropical Lagoon Our busy Children’s Department covers two sites – Queens Hospital in Romford and King George’s Hospital in Ilford. We deliver a comprehensive range of general medical and surgical services to our local population and have an ...