4 Social care swyddi yn North West EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 27 June 2022
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Bury, BL9 7TD
- £32,306 - £39,027 pro rata
The Data Analyst role will work across the EDI function to provide expertise and support in the handling, processing and analysis of all Equality, Diversity & Inclusion related data. The role will play a key role in enhancing the organisation’s ability to gain...
- 31 May 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M14 7LU
- £22,549 - £24,882 per annum
It's an extremely exciting time to join our recruitment team Due to an increase in medical recruitment activity (including some really exciting, new and innovative initiatives) across our 10 MFT hospitals, we have secured fixed term financial investment to ...
- 14 June 2022
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Wythenshawe, M23 9XD
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum
Come and join us to make a difference for Children and Young People across Greater Manchester (GM) If you’re looking to make a real difference and are passionate about improving Children and Young People’s (CYP) Mental Health and Wellbeing and the workforce ...
- 10 June 2022
- Alternative Futures Group - Merseyside, L34
- £39,775.0 per year
Alternative Futures Group is the North West’s largest Mental Health and Learning Disability charity. With a strong track record of over 25 years, we work locally in the community and through our Treatment and Recovery Centres to provide a wide range of ...