3 Health social care jobs in West Midlands
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 23 July 2020
- Voyage Care - Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS14 0QP
- £36,000 per year
- Pension, annual leave, reward scheme
As a leader in health care and social care services for individuals throughout the UK,Voyage Care supports thousands of people with learning and physical disabilities, brain injuries, autism and other needs. We provide specialist care and support to people at ...
- 05 July 2020
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Worcestershire, Worcestershire, WR5 1DD
- £11.00 to £20.00 per hour
- Depends on shift, availability & experience
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 2 Healthcare Assistant to fill shifts in a hospital based in Worcestershire. The pay rates for this locum Healthcare Assistant job is £11 - £20 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) ...
- 15 July 2020
- FitzRoy - Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 8UN
- £21,955 per year
FitzRoy have an exciting opportunity and are currently recruiting for an exceptional Deputy Service Manager in Leominster, Herefordshire on a permanent full-time basis. FitzRoy are a national charity that provide care and support for adults with learning ...