11 Security jobs in Eastern EnglandShow filters
- 01 March 2021
- Barking Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust - Ilford, IG3 8YB
- £36,070 - £42,712 Per Annum Inclusive
A Vacancy at Barking Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust (BHRUT). This is a great time to join the BHRUT Estates Team, to support in the team deliver a variety of high-level organisational change activities within the Trusts Security ...
- 05 February 2021
- Accent Security - Hitchin
Part time book keeper required to work in the Accounts Department of a small family business . You will need at least two years experience within a similar role. Main responsibilities to include: Dealing with general accounts and bookkeeping. Posting sales / ...
- 26 February 2021
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust - Barnet, EN5 3DJ
- £28,691 - £35,207 per annum inclusive of HCAS
The Royal Free London has an exciting opportunity for a Band 5 Overseas Visitors Officer based at our Barnet site. We require a highly motivated, reliable and flexible Overseas Visitors to join our Overseas team. The post holder is responsible for interviewing...
- 04 March 2021
- Anglian Home Improvements - NR6 6JB
- £18,000 per year
An opportunity to join a fast paced vibrant finance team for a business with a t/o in excess of £160m - This role reports direct the Accounts Payable Manager and will include: • Processing supplier invoices • Supplier statement reconciliation • Reconcile GRNI ...
- 02 March 2021
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 4NG
- £19,000.00 to £21,000.00 per year
Part Time HR/Payroll - outskirts of Kings Lynn three days per week must know end to end payroll - own office Your new company established family run Business - very secure and profitable Your new role is a payroll and HR role in large family business you will ...
- 04 February 2021
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Cambridge, CB21 5EF
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum pro rata
The permanent posts are eligible for a £3000 New Hire Bonus. This will be pro-rata for part-time posts. Internal applicants are not eligible. Please see attached New Hire Bonus Terms & Conditions. Please note that this vacancy also qualifies for a relocation ...
- 24 February 2021
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 1NG
- £40,000.00 to £65,000.00 per year
Personal Tax and Trust Manager job with Top 20 firm in Peterborough. Hays are recruiting a Personal Tax and Trust Manager for their client, a Top 20 firm in Peterborough. You will be a motivated, experienced and qualified tax expert looking to manage a ...
- 02 March 2021
- M Group Services - Stevenage, SG1 2ST
- £25,000 to £27,321 per year
- Competitive plus benefits
M Group Services is currently looking to recruit aPayroll Administrator who will be responsible for the delivery of expert payroll services, for allocated payrolls operating across a growing number of M Group Companies andbe based at our Stevenage headquarters...
- 16 February 2021
- Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Colchester, CO4 9QS
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
To carry out all aspects of electrical work to maintain the health service premises across the estate. Install, test, commission, maintain, service and repair electrical and electronic systems as well as associated mechanical equipment. Maintain a safe ...
- 12 February 2021
- Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Rochford, SS4 1RB
- £19,737 - £21,142 Pro Rota
JOB TITLE:FM ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR (Soft Services) RESPONSIBLE TO:FM Supervisor ACCOUNTABLE TO:Estates & Facilities Officer BAND: Band 3 HOURS: To be confirmed LOCATION: Trust Wide JOB SUMMARY You will be responsible for the day to day co-supervision of the FM ...