9 Security jobs in Eastern EnglandShow filters
- 01 March 2021
- Barking Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust - Ilford, IG3 8YB
- £36,070 - £42,712 Per Annum Inclusive
A Vacancy at Barking Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust (BHRUT). This is a great time to join the BHRUT Estates Team, to support in the team deliver a variety of high-level organisational change activities within the Trusts Security ...
- 26 February 2021
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust - Barnet, EN5 3DJ
- £28,691 - £35,207 per annum inclusive of HCAS
The Royal Free London has an exciting opportunity for a Band 5 Overseas Visitors Officer based at our Barnet site. We require a highly motivated, reliable and flexible Overseas Visitors to join our Overseas team. The post holder is responsible for interviewing...
- 04 February 2021
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Cambridge, CB21 5EF
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum pro rata
The permanent posts are eligible for a £3000 New Hire Bonus. This will be pro-rata for part-time posts. Internal applicants are not eligible. Please see attached New Hire Bonus Terms & Conditions. Please note that this vacancy also qualifies for a relocation ...
- 24 February 2021
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 1NG
- £40,000.00 to £65,000.00 per year
Personal Tax and Trust Manager job with Top 20 firm in Peterborough. Hays are recruiting a Personal Tax and Trust Manager for their client, a Top 20 firm in Peterborough. You will be a motivated, experienced and qualified tax expert looking to manage a ...
- 02 March 2021
- M Group Services - Stevenage, SG1 2ST
- £25,000 to £27,321 per year
- Competitive plus benefits
M Group Services is currently looking to recruit aPayroll Administrator who will be responsible for the delivery of expert payroll services, for allocated payrolls operating across a growing number of M Group Companies andbe based at our Stevenage headquarters...
- 16 February 2021
- Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Colchester, CO4 9QS
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
To carry out all aspects of electrical work to maintain the health service premises across the estate. Install, test, commission, maintain, service and repair electrical and electronic systems as well as associated mechanical equipment. Maintain a safe ...
- 11 February 2021
- Barking Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust - Romford, RM7 0AG
- £82,096 to £110,683 pa
Locum Consultant Geriatrician BHRUT is one of the largest acute trusts in the UK serving a population of 750,000 from a wide range of social and ethnic groups, The trust provides specialist trauma, oncology, neurosciences, hyper acute, stroke and critical care...
- 20 February 2021
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Harlow, Essex, CM201AB
- £13.00 to £15.00 per hour
Your new company You will be working for an international market leading luxury retailer of beauty and cosmetic products. This company has recently gone through a detailed restructuring process and relocated the Credit Control and Customer Services functions ...
- 03 February 2021
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Chelmsford, CM2 0QT
- £24,907 - £30,615 Per annum
The Essex Eating Disorders Team provides community care for young people across Essex, Southend and Thurrock. Our main office is in Chelmsford Essex, but we also use EWMHS clinics across the locality. The post is a new exciting role to provide an intense ...