127 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (127)
- London (31)
- Eastern England (18)
- South West England (18)
- North West England (16)
- South East England (9)
- West Midlands (8)
- North East England (7)
- East Midlands (6)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (6)
- Scotland (5)
- 04 November 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Bestwood Village, Nottinghamshire, NG6 8TQ
We are currently looking for Care Assistants to work within a residential home based in Bestwood Village in the Nottingham area. You will be required to assist elderly residents with their daily activities, follow care plans including personal care and using ...
- 20 November 2020
- West Sussex County Council - Chichester, West Sussex, PO191RD
- £40,876 to £43,857 per year
About Us As a high calibre finance professional, you'll be used to working with big numbers. Are you ready to use your financial acumen and professional financial skills to make a difference to the residents of West Sussex? The Finance Directorate plays a ...
- 24 November 2020
- Serco Limited - Hertfordshire, HP3 9BF
- £23000-23000 per annum
Type: Fixed Term, 12 months initially Location: Based from either Hemel Hempstead or Stevenage (currently home-working) Being a Care Services Broker in our Brokerage Team for Hertfordshire County Council’s Adult Social Care Access Service (SCAS) is about more ...
- 16 November 2020
- Somerset Parnertship NHS Foundation Trust - Yeovil, BA20 2BX
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum, pro rata
Are you an experienced and motivated Health or Social Care Practioner looking for a leadership role within Children and Young People’s services? Our team’s culture is built upon growth and development and, thanks to ongoing expansions and internal promotions, ...
- 28 October 2020
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Huntingdon, PE29 6FH
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum pro rata
Here at Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT), we strive to improve the health and well-being of the people we care for, our staff and members, to support and empower them to lead a fulfilling life. We are dedicated to providing high ...
- 28 October 2020
- Barts Health NHS Trust - London, E11 1NR
- £57,990 - £66,823 per annum inc
Head of Communications and Engagement, Whipps Cross Redevelopment Programme We are looking for an experienced, strategic and talented individual to become the Head of Communications and Engagement, for the hugely exciting Whipps Cross Redevelopment Programme. ...
- 12 November 2020
- Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust - Telford, TF1 6TF
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
Do you have a passion to help people? Do you work in the field of cancer care? If so we are currently looking to recruit a proactive, enthusiastic and motivated individual with experience, supporting people with cancer into the role of Macmillan Cancer Support...
- 09 November 2020
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust - London, NW3 2QG
- Hourly Paid
We are looking for bank nurses to work in our Emergency Department. We offer regular days and night shifts. You must be a qualified nurse with 6 months post qualification experience preferable in an acute setting. You must have completed a course in critical ...
- 06 November 2020
- York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - York, YO31 8HE
- £30,401- £37,267 pro rata
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (We will consider reduced hours) Contract: Permanent We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to work as a Research Nurse undertaking NIHR portfolio research. Working under the supervision of the Senior ...
- 05 November 2020
- HC-One Ltd - Hartlepool, Tyne-Tees, TS24 9AH
- £10.12 per hour
About The Role Night shift only, 38.5 hours full time As a Senior Carer at HC One, Kindness will be at the core of everything you do. It touches upon every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works ...