127 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (127)
- London (35)
- North West England (21)
- South East England (17)
- Eastern England (15)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (13)
- East Midlands (8)
- South West England (7)
- North East England (5)
- West Midlands (3)
- Scotland (2)
- 19 October 2020
- Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust - Ashton under Lyne, OL6 6NG
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum
Community Gateway Clerical Officer Job Advert - Fixed Term Contract until 31st March 2021. Previous applicants need not apply, Across Tameside and Glossop we are working towards integrating our services through the Care Together programme. The establishment of...
- 13 October 2020
- NHS England - London or Leeds, SE1 6LH
- £91,004 - £104,927 per annum
Team NHSX is leading the largest digital health and social care transformation programme in the world. With investment of more than £1 billion pounds a year nationally and a significant additional spend locally, NHSX has been created to give staff and citizens...
- 15 October 2020
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £24,907 - £30,615 Per Annum
The Better Care Fund Team are looking for a highly motivated Programme Support Officer to join the team. The purpose of the Better Care Fund (BCF) is to bring together health and social care budgets to support more person-centred, coordinated care and deliver ...
- 09 October 2020
- Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust - London, TW11 0JR
- £50,575 - £56,490 PA inc. HCAS
0-19 Locality Lead An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic individual who has excellent leadership, management & transformational skills. . As our services are always evolving to meet the needs of children in Wandsworth & Richmond, we are looking for ...
- 29 September 2020
- The Recruitment Pool Group - CW5 7AQ
- £19,000 to £21,000 per year
Senior Night Carer A new role has arisen for a senior night carer to help and assist in the running of a family run residential care home. The role is a permanent position 36 hours ( 3 x 12 hours shifts) other hours may be picked up if required. Senior Night ...
- 22 October 2020
- The Recruitment Pool Group - CW57AQ
- £18,000 to £23,000 per year
Supervisor/Senior Night Carer A new role has arisen for a supervisor / senior night carer to help and assist in the running of a family run residential care home. The role is a permanent position 36 hours ( 3 x 12 hours shifts) other hours may be picked up if ...
- 16 October 2020
- East Kent Hospitals NHS Trust - Canterbury, Kent, CT1 3NG
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
This is an exciting new job role as a care navigator within the renal service which covers East and West Kent . The job will involve working with many members of the renal multi disciplinary team in supporting their patients in managing their health and social...
- 14 October 2020
- NHS England - Leeds, LS2 7UE
- £45,753 - £51,668 Per Annum
Main area:NHSX Grade:NHS AfC: Band 8a Contract:Permanent Hours:Full time: 37.5 hours per week Site:Leeds with occasional travel to London and other sites Salary:From £45,753 to £51,668 NHSX is leading the largest digital health and social care transformation ...
- 16 October 2020
- Colchester Hospital University NHS Foundation Trust - Aldeburgh, IP155ES
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum
An opportunity has arisen for a Generic Worker to join the North East Integrated Neighbourhood Team based at Aldeburgh Community Hospital. Experience is essential within this role. The team are motivated and forward thinking consisting of Therapists, Nurses ...
- 01 October 2020
- The Recruitment Pool Group - PR11TS
- £45,000 to £55,000 per year
The Rec Pool Group are now actively recruiting for a Head of Care for a transition service covering the Preston area. The role is a full time permanent post and has a generous salary offering up to £55,000 plus bonuses and extensive company benefits. The role...