133 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (133)
- London (37)
- North West England (23)
- South East England (19)
- Eastern England (17)
- East Midlands (10)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (9)
- South West England (8)
- North East England (4)
- West Midlands (4)
- Scotland (1)
- 21 October 2020
- Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Chelmsford / Maldon area, CM7 9AE
- £38,890 - £44,503 £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for highly motivated senior social workers to join Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust (EPUT) as locally we invest in the development of social workers and as we play a lead role in the ‘Think Ahead’ initiative...
- 24 September 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire, DE15 9AE
EXPERIENCED CARE ASSISTANTS NEEDED Care assistants required for a residential nursing home in Burton-on-Trent that provides care for those with illnesses such as dementia and physical disabilities. They specialise in caring for those over the age of 65 ...
- 07 October 2020
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Shipley, Derbyshire, DE75 7AA
We are seeking night workers for regular flexible work in Heanor. The home provides care for elderly residents with Dementia, Physical Disabilities, Challenging Behaviours and Mental Health issues, so previous experience is essential. The ideal candidate will ...
- 26 September 2020
- Triumph Consultants Ltd - KINGSWOOD, Bristol, BS15 9TR
- £10.01 per hour
- per hour PAYE
What's involved with this role: Enhanced DBS disclosure required. Excellent administration and accurate data entry skills and experience is essential for this role due to legal framework that is linked to the service. The post holder would usually work in a ...
- 08 October 2020
- Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Rochford and Chelmsford, SS16 5NL
- £38,890 - £62,001 per annum
Team Manager Base - Rochford Hospital / Broomfield Hospital, Rochford and Chelmsford Hours - 37.5 hours per week Band 8a - £38,890 - £62,001 per annum It is an extraordinary time for specialist perinatal mental health services across the UK with growing ...
- 02 October 2020
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 New Croft House, NE1 6ND
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Counsellor to join our team. This post would suit counsellors with experience of working within primary care delivering short term, evidence based counselling therapy. You will provide primary care counselling to adults of ...
- 02 October 2020
- HC-One Ltd - Pudsey, Yorkshire, LS28 7RF
- £8.87 per hour
About The Role Night only, 44 hours per week As a Senior Carer at HC One, Kindness will be at the core of everything you do. It touches upon every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works here ...
- 01 October 2020
- HC-One Ltd - Leeds, Yorkshire, LS25 1HG
- £9.22 per hour
About The Role PLEASE BE ADVISED THIS IS A NIGHTSHIFT POSITION As a Senior Carer at HC One, Kindness will be at the core of everything you do. It touches upon every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who...
- 28 September 2020
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust - London, NW3 2QG
- Hourly Paid
We are looking for bank nurses to work in our Emergency Department. You must be a qualified nurse with 6 months post qualification experience preferable in an acute setting. You must have completed a certificate in Critical care and be able to provide evidence...
- 22 September 2020
- Kingston Hospital Foundation Trust - Kingston Upon Thames, KT2 7QB
- £28,691 - £35,207 pa. Inclusive of HCAS [15%]
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Anaesthetic nurse or ODP to join our dynamic theatre team at Kingston Hospital. Kingston Hospital Foundation Trust is a district general hospital that provides excellent opportunity for personal and professional...