3 parhaol, swyddi yn North East England
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 29 November 2023
- Tesco - Spennymoor, County Durham, DL16 7LF
- Competitive Plus Benefits
About the role 0 You will be responsible for As a Shift Leader, My role involves: Coordinate the team to deliver the easiest shopping trip in the community Opening/closing the store and completing duty cover, making sure all decisions are right for customers, ...
- 28 November 2023
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 02 Royal Victoria Infirmary, NE1 4LP
- £28,407 - £34,581 per annum
We are currently seeking to recruit an Orthopaedic Practitioner to join our Multi-disciplinary Team, who is able to demonstrate knowledge and enthusiasm for the role. A person, who respects others, has the ability to work effectively within the environment ...
- 27 November 2023
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Whitley Bay, NE26 1DU
- £22,816 - £24,336 pro rata per annum
Park Parade Surgery are looking to recruit a full time Band 3 Admin Lead. The main aims of the role are to support the Practice lead with the day to day supervision of staff and rotas, as well as ensuring the practice reception runs smoothly by ensuring daily ...