4 Swyddi gweinyddol yn Nottinghamshire
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 28 June 2022
- Portland College - Harlow Wood, Mansfield, NG18 4TJ
- £19,715.00 per year
Join the IAGT Team as an IAGT Assistant and support the department with the efficient and effective assessment of learner needs within a support, information, advice and guidance framework. You will be working collaboratively with College staff to provide ...
- 20 June 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Newark, NG24 1HD
- £20,330 - £21,777 per annum
This role requires an experienced professional secretary, who has a flexible approach to work and the ability to prioritise and work on their own initiative. To provide an efficient, effective, confidential secretarial/administration/reception service within ...
- 14 June 2022
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG3 6AA
- £22,549 - £24,882 per annum (pro rata for part time)
An opportunity has arisen within the Customer & Technical Support Team for the post of Senior Technical Support Assistant working with the Service Desk from July 2022. You will be working on the service desk based at Duncan Macmillan House, providing support ...
- 13 June 2022
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton-In-Ashfield, NG17 4JL
- £18,870 - £19,918 per annum
Ophthalmology are looking to appoint a Clinical Typist. Full time with majority home working once trained We are looking for someone with the following skills: • Be computer literate with excellent keyboard skills. • Have good general education including ...